AES airport issue after Paderborn install

JohnHey

Hi there.... Had an issue with AES 2.13 after installing the GAP3 Paderborn airport.

After install I went to aeshelp to assign credits for the airport and had 2 messages popup - Stutgart X not found install scenery and Nice X not found install scenery. Both sceneries are installed in FSX but AES is not seeing them.

Ran fsx after to check and indeed both sceneries are showing ok but aes says not installed.

John

Did that Tobias, all normal in there - also reinstalled/repaired addons and uninstalled Paderborn then reinstalled - same results. It's certainly unusual as I haven't seen anything like this happening before or come across it. Also reinstall/repair and resync of aes 2.13...

John

for me it works to reactivate the StuttgartX in the Aerosoft Launcher. Did You install those with Admin Right? Right mouse klick on installer and "run as Admin" -and after install launch the Aerosoft Launcher?

When you go to EDDS or Nice the Airport is full there(AES Gates and Cars)? Also You can try to delete EDDS and LFMN in the FSX Scenery Libary and add it again in the Libary. And have a look in the Libary that both addons are tagged.

Completely uninstalled EDDS and LMFN - rebooted and reinstalled sceneries and repair installed the launcher and all is now working ok. AES asked to reset to working those airports as they were indicated full. All resolved - no idea how a thing like that could happen though, very odd situation.

Thanks for the help Tobias and Bruce.

John

Hello John,

I to had those problems with EDDS. Why, I don't know, but with every update who required the launcher I get the message in AES that StuttgartX is missing. It looks like there is someting with te launcher who puts StuttgartX out of the Scenery Library and AES.

Again switch on StuttgartX in the Scenery Library wil do the trick and wil work with AES.

Ps. Cool, this is my 100th post. :P