temperature sensor not reachable?

Skkuda

Ive Just upgraded to a 1.03 version and it seems not to be reachable again.....try twice but no luck.

Can anyone confirm? or maybe I didnt reinstall in a good way?

I did follow the instructions and uninstall 1.02 and then clean install 1.03......

thanks!

Ive Just upgraded to a 1.03 version and it seems not to be reachable again.....try twice but no luck.

Can anyone confirm? or maybe I didnt reinstall in a good way?

I did follow the instructions and uninstall 1.02 and then clean install 1.03......

thanks!

Same here! Also the magazines in the back are gone and leave a black space. And also after a while flying, the canopy turned really dark inside. Starting the flight again and it was ok! Hmmm, wondering if the update is ok, specially since it hasn't been officially anounced here yet....can someone confirm?

Thank you

Same here. No temp sensor clickspot and the magazine is gone and shows a black square.

nospot.th.jpg

I've uninstalled 1.02 first, then installed 1.03 and I've also used the reset tool. Everything as admin.

Also confirm. I've tried the German, Swiss, UK and American registered versions.

Stranger still we've had no comment on this furtive release? I wonder if it wasn't intended for upload at this point?

I too have observed the same thing.

No temp click spot and dark spot where magazine was.

I am curious; What were the issues that V1.03, supposed to take care of.

I am sorry guys, in fact those two points are bugs. They are fixed already and the patch will be available soon.

Most changes are logged here: http://forum.aerosof...velopment-news/

Of course, special features, easter eggs etc. will not be announced in detail. :)

Greetings,

Marcel

• Deputy Sheriffs
They are fixed already and the patch will be available soon.

I've downloaded version 1.03 from my account yesterday. Is this the new version? A bit confusing, because there is no announcement.

No, it will be something like 1.03a next week. The Aerosoft staff will hopefully enjoy their weekend right now. :)

simmarket say's that the download link is for "limited time" -> don't know this is time or count related thing..

anyway... the 1.03 was a suprice when i download it simply because i saw the version number in the AS shop..

will this be announced? or "found out as you can category as well"

another small thing.. ((can you may be see my engine/oil related post in the discussion section))

i hope that my natonality is not an "issue" what i sad in the last PM to you;)

Ok, I will roll back to a 1.02 version and wait for the upcoming patch

Recently start to get using a lot this little baby and it is a great piece of work what you have done here Marcel.

Thanks.

Yep, it sure is addictive!

My tip would be to use the time spent in the sim to book an experience flight in a real one. I absolutely, positively guarantee it will be the best money you ever spent on simulation.

Because it will save a large fortune on buying all the other, lesser, ###############. :mallet_s: