767 Captain - Aerosoft Manual in German

slatimer

I have purchased an Aerosoft DVD box through PC Aviator. The box contains a manual in German and I would like this replaced with one in English. I contacted Captian Sim but they were no help; they told me to ask Aerosoft for a manual. I do not see anywhere on the Aerosoft site where they offer product support.

Any ideas of how I could manage to get an English manual out of Aerosoft would be helpful

Sean

• Deputy Sheriffs

Frquently, more documentation including other languages is delivered as pdf. Did you check your installation?

Regarding support: on the main website, left hand, there is a section "Support/Service" stating clearly, how to get support. ;)

Frquently, more documentation including other languages is delivered as pdf. Did you check your installation?

Regarding support: on the main website, left hand, there is a section "Support/Service" stating clearly, how to get support. ;)

Thanks for responding. The installation documentation is from Captain Sim and not as thorough as the German manual. I will go to main website to re-look for support. TX

Thanks for responding. The installation documentation is from Captain Sim and not as thorough as the German manual. I will go to main website to re-look for support. TX

By the way, I used that section to get to this forum, but no clue how to reach a human being at Aerosoft to request an English manual. :)

By the way, I used that section to get to this forum, but no clue how to reach a human being at Aerosoft to request an English manual. :)

Try mailing them. support@aerosoft.com is the mail adress you'd need to contact. Exlpain your issue to them and I'm sure they'll be able to send you new english manuals.

And by the way, if you don't care if them manuals are printed or not you could also just download the english manuals from the captainsim website here: http://captainsim.com/products/b767/manuals.html

They will no doubt answer your mail Monday sometime as the office is closed over the weekend.