Paderborn/Lippstadt X Update? What about GA3 pack owners

SamZ

that download states "FOR THE FSX BOX/CD-VERSION ONLY" Customers who purchased the download version were pleased to re-download the latest version within their customers account

Since I own the GA3 download pack, there seems to be no update

that download states "FOR THE FSX BOX/CD-VERSION ONLY" Customers who purchased the download version were pleased to re-download the latest version within their customers account

Since I own the GA3 download pack, there seems to be no update

I have found the same thing. There seems to be a 1.5 patch for the CD version but if you purchased the download installer it instructs you to go to your account to obtain a new full install version. But the version is currently 1.2 which has been out for some time.

• 1 month later...

from the view of an owner of the box version of German Airports 3 X there is actually no Update to Version 1.03! Neither for FSX nor FS9.

You use the full version updates if you have the boxed version, there is no incremental update.

At least it can't be wrong.

Without visible version numbers or dates... there was a chance. :)But it was 1.03....

Now, silly question #2: Do I install over the current version - or remove first and then install? (All of my GAP3 airports are AES'ed.)

Regards,

Without visible version numbers or dates... there was a chance. :)But it was 1.03....

Now, silly question #2: Do I install over the current version - or remove first and then install? (All of my GAP3 airports are AES'ed.)

Regards,

The fact that AES is installed doesn't change anything. It will work even if you have to make a complete reinstall of FSX. So no problems there.

About how to install it I'm not sure. Just have a try installing it over the other versoin. If it doesn't work you can still reinstall it as it won't affect AES as said above.

• Developer

Regards,

When you got a full new Version, always deinstall the old one before:

- Remove the old one

- Check that the Product Directory is full remove, otherwise delete the rest.

- Install the new one

- Start AESHelp, go to the Airportlist and press the "Repair/Resync" Button below the list, so that AES will provide all needed files to the new installed product.