v1.03 notification

pollux

Last time i recieved a letter from simmarket that the installer is changed.. (1.02)

yesterday i saw the aerosoft shop for planes, and don't know why i jumped in the katana4x...

1.03 installer was there;)

so... if somebody miss that to...

I just went to my account too, and indeed the version number is (1.03) in bold just as I've written it there. I'm downloading it, simply because I appear to have MISSED the 1.02 update for some reason. My last version was 1.01.

Note to self: Check the forums more often.

I can't however find any references to a new version anywhere. I'll keep looking.

1.03 not release yet.

at simmarket the version is really 1.03...

some new fsuipc like "magneto incr and decr" are included (and working fine for me;) so it's not a false news...

or may be im just the lucky one? if you buy it from the simmarket.com, check that the installer file size is 209.6mb..

I was download now,it take a while,seem file more few big 209mb,1.02 is 205mb.

If is 1.03,should i uninstall 1.02 first?

yes uninstall first! The installer tells you anyway.

I tried downloading it last night and again this morning but the download rate or speed continued to be painfully slow. It's definitely not from my end. I'm using the "Germany mirror 1" link which happens to be the only one showing up for me. I ended up having to stop the download. Ended

Had a quick whizz round in the new 1.0.3 and although I can't be specific there seems to be some graphics changes. I admit I haven't flown it for a while but it feels different...better. But then I might just be talking ****. A very nice GUI now! Much more instinctive, good job!

• 2 weeks later...

Has the 'official' version 1.03 been released yet? I notice that two weeks after the accidental release, that the V1.03 is still shown as the current version on my downloads. Is there still to be a Version 1.03a?

Because of the slight problems with the new release I have kept flying this wonderful aircraft in v1.02 - is it safe to update?

Malcolm

• 1 month later...

Can you please tell me how to download version 1.03 and 1.03a. When I log into the Aerosoft site the support database only shows version 1.02. The Aerosoft Launcher tells me that an updated version (1.03) is available, but not how to get it.

Clive