FSX Logbook does not update

ArnoldVDH

Hi Everyone,

I'm sure this is a topic that was discussed last week but I can't find it now.

Someone mentioned the FXS logbook does not update when you have completed a mission or any other flight etc.

I experienced this last night.

Now I think someone gave a solution to the problem.

If you don't mind, could you please repeat the solution or else, please point me to the correct topic.

Thank you and kind regards,

Arnold.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Seems, that the logbook file is got an invalid last entry. Use Google and search for "FSX Logbook Editor". There are some tools around helping you to fix it.

Goto the avsim dot com site and search in the file library for a file called "fsxlogrecovery11.zip" It may well solve your file corruption problem. I use it, and it has solved a few problems for me.

Goto the avsim dot com site and search in the file library for a file called "fsxlogrecovery11.zip" It may well solve your file corruption problem. I use it, and it has solved a few problems for me.

Thanks Tiger. I know there were other potential solution such as renaming the log book file; re-start fsx as a new file will be created etc.

But this didn't work and I started to uninstall everything only to re-install it once my birthday present arrives next week (Ultimate - The Americas & Ultimate - Europe and Africa).