Throttles again

ROMAN78

Well,

Today i've spent over 4 hirs trying to figure out the throttle issue with the Airbus X, but nothing seems to work. I've done everything suggested in this forum with no solution. This aircraft is the one with this issue. I'm usinga Logitech Attach 3 joystick. If anyone has any pinters to help, let me know. Thanks in advance!!

ROMAN78

I am using the same joystick and I have no problem with it, I did the setup with the Logitech profiler (5.10.127). I can send you my profile if necessary.

I use also FSUIPC but no changes related to joystick there.

Screen here (of Throttle properties):

joystickd.jpg

Hello Vali. Tried the profiler but had no success. Could you send me your profile... just to see if it works but now I'm close the pointn where I'm ready to give up. Its so frustrating to watch all my other payware work flawlessly but this one is such a pain. Thanks in advance!!

ROMAN78

well i don´t think it would work whit the profile file, as if it was set the same way as on the picture it should be the same. As note i have saiteck and dosent use software provided to create profiles, but instaled the driver only. as set up the controls inside FSX is the best way...