Awaiting Serial Number for my order

ROMAN78

Hello Aerosoft staff,

I purchased the Airbus X va edition yestrerday and I'm still waiting on the serial number. I made the purchase yesterday 14 Oct 11. I also sent my VA details to support@aerosoft.com. I hope we can get this resolved soon. Thank you!!

Roman78

I'm not one to complain, but it been 27 hours since I've made this purchase. The transaction is complete as far as the money being paid to Aerosoft, but I still haven't recieved my serial number. Maybe I'm missing something in Aerosft's practices but this is completely frustrating.

Roman78

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm not one to complain, but it been 27 hours since I've made this purchase. The transaction is complete as far as the money being paid to Aerosoft, but I still haven't recieved my serial number. Maybe I'm missing something in Aerosft's practices but this is completely frustrating.

Roman78

No need to complain and be frustrated! They have to crosscheck your VA details and this might not be possible (depending on the VA) within such a short timeframe. And now it's weekend.

I understand your opinion.... I just disagree. I understand things must be crosschecked and verified, but in who's time? This is a business transaction and should be handled as such. Timeliness is everything. I'm not trying to come off rude, I'm just voicing a concern. Take care!!

ROMAN78