Corfu

Nixon

Hi

I have just installed Corfu X. On turning onto the apron and to the right hand of the main terminal(in front of what looks like scrub land) there is part of the FSX standard terminal building still present. I have checked your promo video and this building is not present. Can you please tell me how to remove it.

Thanks Nick

Hello Nick,

The only way I could replicate your issue was by installing the scenery and not activating it via the Aerosoft Launcher, once I had activated the scenery via the Aerosoft launcher the building was gone.

Please recheck the Aerosoft Launcher if you dont have V1.0.0.9 then please download and install it and then check that Corfu is actually activated in the Launcher.

Hi Shaun

Thanks for your prompt reply. Everything is now sorted. I had the right version of Aerosoft Launcher and the product was activated but I had missed that there was an update. Installed the update and the FSX building has now gone.

Regards

Nick