Wrong aircraft placement.

rocky

I have another problem fellas.... For some reason I have just rceently noticed that when starting at a gate at Madrid x, the aircraft is not ligned up with the jetway or any of the parking bays that I choose. Also all the AI traffic is the same. When taxiing along to the runway, all the AI traffic, including the arrows showing me the way to the runway are all off to the side, so all the AI trafffic has one wheel in the grass while taxiing! I thought it may be a Madrid problem, but I also find issues at Nice and Santorini!!?? The only thing I have recently installed is My Traffic X Pro. Any ideas would be gratefully received, thanks.

Hi. A couple of things I can think of:

MyTraffic X may have installed some AFCADS of its own, which will also be loaded causing conflicts. Search for LEMD and see if any such files are found in MyTraffic X folders.

Also. I think Madrid X has a tool to switch runway operations depending on the wind direction. To do this there are 2 Aerosoft AFCADS. Ensure this is set correctly for the wind direction. Ive had that issue myself.

Chris

Hi. A couple of things I can think of:

MyTraffic X may have installed some AFCADS of its own, which will also be loaded causing conflicts. Search for LEMD and see if any such files are found in MyTraffic X folders.

Also. I think Madrid X has a tool to switch runway operations depending on the wind direction. To do this there are 2 Aerosoft AFCADS. Ensure this is set correctly for the wind direction. Ive had that issue myself.

Chris

Hi Chris, sorry, but what exactly am I looking to delete in which folder, ther LEMD folder of the My Traffic X folder? Do I have to check this at all the airports?

Thanks Chris, Fabian. It appears I should have moved MTX down below all the addon sceneries and above propeller objects in the scenery library. Now that is done all is well... thanks for your help fellas, much appreciated.