Can't load PMDG 737 NGX after loading Aerosoft Airbus X

Emi

Hi,

I have a problem. Since the 4th August I own the PMDG 737NGX and until now I didn't have any problem.

Now for the first time since I got the NGX I wanted to make a traffic pattern with the Airbus X again. After I did this I wanted to load the NGX again, but since I flew the Airbus X my flightsim will always crash when I try to load the NGX.

I have been flying many other small planes during the whole time period since I got the NGX and I can still load any other aircraft I want to. So this must be an Airbus X/737NGX specific problem. Please fix this as soon as possible so that I can fly my NGX again!

Regards

Emi

Hello;

I had a simular problem with just the Aerosoft Airbus,Fsx Acc. started fine,but when I selected one of the Airbuses to fly,Fsx would crash,finally I un-installed the Airbus,making sure a files were removed,and then re-installed,never had the problem again.Also make sure you have the updates for the Airbus installed as well.I also have the PMDG B 737 ngx installed,and have no problems out of either one.Make sure you have the Airbus Connect program going as well,,and that it connects.Also,when I downloaded the Airbus a couple of days ago,some how I have a file in the Modules folder,for the earlier version of Fs,had nothing to do with Fsx.

Mark

A good advise is never to load a complex addon after having used another one before.

Alot of aircraft parameters are set and brought over to the next aircraft doing so - parameters that most probably intervene with the newly loaded aircraft.

Thats not a Aerosoft Airbus issue - most other addon developers warns about doing so if the aircraft have some custom coding.

The safest way is to re-start FSX.

Finn

A good advise is never to load a complex addon after having used another one before.

Alot of aircraft parameters are set and brought over to the next aircraft doing so - parameters that most probably intervene with the newly loaded aircraft.

Thats not a Aerosoft Airbus issue - most other addon developers warns about doing so if the aircraft have some custom coding.

The safest way is to re-start FSX.

Finn

I'm sure that my problem is an Aerosoft Airbus issue because I have already tried to reboot my computer and the problem still exists.

Hello Emanuel,

i just tried the same no issus here.

Sure there was the problem without rebooting, but the reboot fix it.

Also this is the only way, caus after the reboot there are no more parameters or any else set by the Airbus.

Would you please try to uninstall the Airbus once and tell me does this fix the 737?

Greets

Fabian

Hello Emanuel,

i just tried the same no issus here.

Sure there was the problem without rebooting, but the reboot fix it.

Also this is the only way, caus after the reboot there are no more parameters or any else set by the Airbus.

Would you please try to uninstall the Airbus once and tell me does this fix the 737?

Greets

Fabian

Airbus X is uninstalled now...and the 737 working again.

Hello Emanuel,

Now try re-installing the Airbus X as Administrator if using Windows Vista/7.

I have already tried this. Everything is ok until I load the Airbus for the first time. When doing this I have the same problem as befor again. (Restarting FSX befor loading the NGX doesn't help!)

Try another thing. I also sometimes get into trouble loading the NGX. There was mentioned somewhere, that you have to choose another model of the NGX and switch back to the model you like to fly.

If you like to fly the 737-800 winglet, choose 737-900 from menu, after that take again the version / livery you like to fly, then start the sim. This always works for me...

It's worth a try

Try another thing. I also sometimes get into trouble loading the NGX. There was mentioned somewhere, that you have to choose another model of the NGX and switch back to the model you like to fly.

If you like to fly the 737-800 winglet, choose 737-900 from menu, after that take again the version / livery you like to fly, then start the sim. This always works for me...

It's worth a try

But that doesn't work because the sim will crash as soon as I select the NGX (It crashes not caring about the variant).

Hello Emanuel,

Also try loading the default Cessna before loading the NGX when restarting FSX. Do not start with the NGX straight off.

The C172 is my default aircraft. So I have loaded it always befor loading the NGX.

• Deputy Sheriffs

some other suggestions:

1. could you open the FSX and close it without a crash?

2. Do you start in flight or with the freeflight window?

3. Did you check the dll.xml if it is somehow brocken? That happened once to me after installing a PMDG aircraft.

some other suggestions:

1. could you open the FSX and close it without a crash?

2. Do you start in flight or with the freeflight window?

3. Did you check the dll.xml if it is somehow brocken? That happened once to me after installing a PMDG aircraft.

1) Only without loading the NGX. As soon as I load it it'll crash.

2) I start in freeflight window, but even when i load the fligth and try to change the aircraft then to the NGX the sim will crash.

3) No, I didn't but do I? I have no idea of how this file works so I can't look if it's broken...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Look here at PMDG. They have explained very well how the dll.xml should look like and how to fix if it broken. But you could also attach it and I will have a look at it.

Look here at PMDG. They have explained very well how the dll.xml should look like and how to fix if it broken. But you could also attach it and I will have a look at it.

I can't find any faults in my DLL.xml. I guess I just won't fly the Aerosoft Airbus then for the next time. The NGX is my favorite already anyways ;)