SB or SB-E for FSX Roof performance?

Hello,

I thought some of you guys have the same thoughts I'm having so I decided to share them and also maybe get some of your valuable inputs. According to the Intel Roadmap:

"The first Extreme Edition Sandy Bridge-E processor would be a 6 Core model with Core speed of 3.33Ghz, 15MB L3 Cache and an Unlocked Multiplier which would replace the current Extreme Edition 990X processor"

I have the following FSX dedicated PC (more details are in my blog through the link in my signature):

• Intel Core i7 920 2.66Ghz @4.0Ghz
  • Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler
  • Asus P6X58D Premium Motherboard
  • Gigabyte Nvidia GTX580 GV-N580UD-15I
  • Corsair 6GB Kit (3x2GB) 1600MHz CL-7-7-7-20
  • Intel 80GB SSD X25-M SATA II
  • Intel 300GB SSD SATA II
  • Seagate 1TB HDD
  • Corsair 1000HX Modular PSU
  • Windows 7 64Bit PRO OS

I'm sure that at some point, for FSX with the existing addons, the "human eye noticeable smoothness and performance" will get to a level which further HW upgrade will not make any difference. I was thinking that for the above rig (and using 2 monitors, one for FSX and another for FSX related software), an upgrade of the CPU will do the job and bring this rig to such a "human eye roof level".

I then wondered if the 2600K with dual channel 8GB RAM, water cooling and decent OC is enough to do the job or should I wait for the upcoming Extreme Edition Sandy Bridge-E and X79 chipset. I really have no idea. What do you think? I will appreciate any sharing and inputs.