Gibraltar X - No cars/traffic crossing runway??

James Darlington

Hello;

What version of Fsx?,what tyoe of system is it installed in,you need to give a little information,so that you can get some help,also,what other add-ons do you have instaled.

Mark

Fsx settings as in check road vehicles are switched on...? If so yes and up at max. the system is an pentium i7 950 oc 3.4 ghz with gtx470 grsphics card 6gb heat spreader ram and all water cooled. fsx version is as far as i know standard ie non acceleration pack...might be deluxe but am at work trying to remember haha. also have rex running...?

• Deputy Sheriffs

1. FSX with SP2 or Acceleration Pack is needed to use Gibraltar X (see minimum system requirements)

2. Have a look at the manual, there is a special section about traffic crossing the runway and how to set it up.

SP2 was installed as a no brainer, have you tried using FSX without SP2??!! and the "special" section in the manual is one paragraph that doesnt explain about setting it up it mentions the technology behind how it works the NAV2 frequency for opening/closing the gates and to turn "ramp traffic off" and although there is no section in FSX to turn "ramp" traffic off I can only presume that from previously working at an Airport that by ramp it means the other aircraft.......in short done with no success?! Any more ideas, perhaps someone who has experienced the same problem would be more helpful. PS Im not new to FSX but I am new to this problem, thanks for your input mopperle...........

Not to worry, just loaded up FSX and VIMA core application which did appear to be previously installed. After a computer restart FSX has now asked for my permission to run which i accepted and now have traffic. What a palava sorted thanks for the replies! :excellenttext_s:

Not to worry, just loaded up FSX and VIMA core application which did appear to be previously installed. After a computer restart FSX has now asked for my permission to run which i accepted and now have traffic. What a palava sorted thanks for the replies! :excellenttext_s:

Always best to go for a reboot if something is not playing at first as it may need to register a file etc.