Mega Airport Amsterdam

Leon74

Hi,

The multi jetways on Pier E, F and G appear to be programmed with a bug or unrealistic for the PMDG B747 and maybe other wide-bodies.

In real life the first jetway connects to door #2. AES designates it to door #1. I tried activating door #2 with Aircraft Parameters but it didn't work. In the Cloud9 Amsterdam scenery the jetways were working perfect with AES.

Second problem I encountered is AES with the LevelD 763 with WingletExtension. AES handles her like a 737: the jetway moves too far below and behind door #1. The equipment for cargo (un-)loading is the type for Small type a/c. Also AGNIS treats the 763W like a 737. I tried F8 which corrected the a/c fine for AGNIS but the jetway and equipment still failed.

The standard LevelD 763 works ok.

I run FS9 and AES 2.13.

Best regards,

Leon74

gate F7:

post-47140-0-93915300-1317845771_thumb.j

post-47140-0-97434800-1317859210_thumb.j

edit: Tried the jetways on Pier E again, they work perfect for the PMDG 747. Pier F and G jetways are a different design and attach to door #1 and 4. I tried the PMDG MD11 which is also door #4 operated, which fails with AES. Are there solutions for these problems?

But all together AES is an absolutely flawless invention. I'm an addict!

Leon over je 2de vraag weet je zeker dat je een nieuwe intelliscene.cfg heb geconfigureerd? of de oude van de 763 heb gekopieerd want het lijkt er op dat je kist niet goed geconfigureerd is.

Leon About your second question: are you sure that you have done the config of the intelliscene after you installed the 767wl? Or had the old one from the 763 copied because it sounds to me that you don't have the good config for the WL.

Settings should be something like this:

[Descr]

Type=B767

[Geom]

Nosegear= 22.6

Door1=-2.35, 21.55, 4.25, 5

Door4=-2.4,-15.2, 4.35,-5

Front= 1.2, 16, 2.2

Rear= 1.45,-9.3, 2.35

Hello Leon,

Do you have My Traffic installed,if so ,you need to go to your My Taffic folder,scenery folder,and rename the BR2_EHAM.BGL,to BR2_EHAM.Schiphol.This should correct your problem then.

Mark

Leon over je 2de vraag weet je zeker dat je een nieuwe intelliscene.cfg heb geconfigureerd? of de oude van de 763 heb gekopieerd want het lijkt er op dat je kist niet goed geconfigureerd is.

Leon About your second question: are you sure that you have done the config of the intelliscene after you installed the 767wl? Or had the old one from the 763 copied because it sounds to me that you don't have the good config for the WL.

Settings should be something like this:

[Descr]

Type=B767

[Geom]

Nosegear= 22.6

Door1=-2.35, 21.55, 4.25, 5

Door4=-2.4,-15.2, 4.35,-5

Front= 1.2, 16, 2.2

Rear= 1.45,-9.3, 2.35

Thanks rammsteinfan, the intelliscene.cfg was the problem. Everything works just perfect now :)

post-47140-0-94329300-1317862094_thumb.p

Hello Leon,

Do you have My Traffic installed,if so ,you need to go to your My Taffic folder,scenery folder,and rename the BR2_EHAM.BGL,to BR2_EHAM.Schiphol.This should correct your problem then.

Mark

I have WoAI installed, but it hasn't got to do anything with AI traffic I would say.

Hello;

the WOA program probably still has something to do with it,I don't no anything about that particular product,doesn't it have a scenery folder inside of the WOA folder?

Mark

Hello;

the WOA program probably still has something to do with it,I don't no anything about that particular product,doesn't it have a scenery folder inside of the WOA folder?

Mark

The WOA files are in Flightsimulator 9/Scenery, but the jetways issue was already there before installing any AI traffic for EHAM.

• Developer

I must check this, possible that the jetways are limited to door 1L, must check if there was a reason for it, otherwise I will change it with next version.

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for checking it out.

As for the PMDG MD11, there are are a couple of malfunctions.

Two topdown-views at Pier E,

Google Maps, entry #4L is jetway operated:

post-47140-0-04369600-1317912903_thumb.p

FS9: entry #4L is served by stairs, although activated for jetway in AES Help:

post-47140-0-25484000-1317912960_thumb.p

There are two minor malfunctions.

The cargo truck doesn't fit on the aft right cargo door:

post-47140-0-78081200-1317913334_thumb.p

There is a small cargo door aft left for crew and delayed luggage which isn't served by a cargo line:

post-47140-0-67997000-1317913598_thumb.p

It would be great if the entry #4 problem could be fixed. The rest is, I guess, highly demanding programming. Nevertheless I hope you can fix all the malfunctions.

Best regards,

Leon74

As for your Two Minor malfunctions. The Right side cargo loader isn't configured right in AESConfig. (Page 12 in the manual) And Left side cargo loaders are not yet available.

Hi Geddy,

Thx for your comments, it solves a lot. Have a good night.

Best regards,

Leon