Initiation mode can't get correct and initiation window question.

fjsflight

I notice since 1.02 INITIATION MODE can't get correct.i choice cold&dark,but only two situation panel happen,1. power on,avionics on,engine on. 2.power on,avionics on. Does anyone happened?

And i saw 1.02 history list,has "[NEW] The initiation window shall appear also if the Katana is default aircraft. A button 'none' will close the window without selection",this mean quick setup will appear with if choice da20 to default aircraft to began fly??

But in my situation quick setup not appear with choice da20 to default aircraft...?

Not happening here. Did you actually create a new default flight, using the default aircraft, THEN change to the Katana before changing the mode?

If not, you may have carried across some settings from the FSX default save modes and things can get out-of-phase.

Yes,i try to load correct C&D panel few time with restart FSX.I use you suggest and only select default aircraft as a default flight and TURN OFF ENGINE then choose katana can be correct load C&D panel.

But strange is in 1.01 i always using katana as a default aircraft to began first fly in first time,and always load cold&dark in correct.

Just mentioned select default aircraft to enter C&D procedure really bother for me,so i will use quick setup panel to turn into C&D.

And what is "initiation window"?? Is quick setup panel? Has mentioned in document.

MF_DA20_110513_2217_prev.jpg

I think I see the issue:

Once set as `cold and dark`, and saved as a specific Katana X .flight within FSX there should be no further requirement to use the Initiation window UNLESS you want to change that configuration.

You do not need to use that window every time you select the saved flight that is already `cold and dark`.

I hope that is clear?

If katana can correct entry cold and dark in default flight then i don't need initiation window to select cold dark panel.

But in my condition still can not correct entry cold&dark..

If you can't get cold and dark than make cold and dark, by shutting things down manually - and then save the flight. The Katana X data file will save the necessary parameters so after that game save, as Marcel advises, when presented with the Initiation screen just click `none`.