Andras Meridian Airline

Javichu

Hey people! i am new to the forum , i would like to ask you , how can i get in to the Andras meridin airline ive been trying to send applications but i get no answer back , can someone answer and give me an advise because i really want to join the VA. thanks! =)

Mopperle thanks! , i have another question when do i need andras meridian airfield before i send the pilot application or afterwards? and with regards to the gold edition package is it really necesary or with the fsx package is fine. thanks =)

go here

Hey mopperle , so do i need the andras field package before a send the application or afterwards and is it really necessary the gold edition or i can i just play with the FSX version ? thanks !

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Anonymous,

You need the following:

- FSX at least with SP2

- FSUIPC (Freeware version)

- the scenery Andras Field which you can buy at the moment for 14 Euro (Promotion till 7th October!!!)

Hi Anonymous,

You need the following:

- FSX at least with SP2

- FSUIPC (Freeware version)

- the scenery Andras Field which you can buy at the moment for 14 Euro (Promotion till 7th October!!!)

hey! where can i download the frre version of FSUIPC and where may i get a key for it ? thanks!

Peter Dawsons excellent FSUIPC can be found (and bought, if you wish to do so - it worth it) HERE

Its no problem that you ask, but if you had googled FSUIPC you could have found it easy yourself - a lot faster than to wait for me... LOL. Just a suggestion. :big_boss_s:

Peter Dawsons excellent FSUIPC can be found (and bought, if you wish to do so - it worth it) HERE

Its no problem that you ask, but if you had googled FSUIPC you could have found it easy yourself - a lot faster than to wait for me... LOL. Just a suggestion. :big_boss_s:

Thanks Ole Andreasen! but i want to get the free version , and the thing is when i installed it for the first time afterwards a window came up saying enter key.... where can i get that key? and one more thning evrytime a log in to FSX a windows also comes up saying tht the fs2004 is not compatible with my flight yoke? thanks! =)

Hi Anonymous, You need the following: - FSX at least with SP2 - FSUIPC (Freeware version) - the scenery Andras Field which you can buy at the moment for 14 Euro (Promotion till 7th October!!!)

I'm not aware of the requirement to buy Andras Field in order to be a member in Andras Meridian. There are hubs you can fly to and from with no need to buy the product. Nevertheless, it is a great, recommended product and Andras with Aerosoft did some great job with it.

Thanks Ole Andreasen! but i want to get the free version , and the thing is when i installed it for the first time afterwards a window came up saying enter key.... where can i get that key? and one more thning evrytime a log in to FSX a windows also comes up saying tht the fs2004 is not compatible with my flight yoke? thanks! =)

What you do is to go the site above mentioned, download the FSUIPC4 4.70 ( B) and install it. When you get a prompt to register, you simply click "cancel" and all is a go.

What you do is to go the site above mentioned, download the FSUIPC4 4.70 ( B) and install it. When you get a prompt to register, you simply click "cancel" and all is a go.

Thanks a lot for the help , i would like to ask you one more question before i send the application to AMA do i need first the Andras field package and the service package 2?

Thanks a lot for the help , i would like to ask you one more question before i send the application to AMA do i need first the Andras field package and the service package 2?

Service pack 2 (SP") refers to FSX. If you have either Gold version or Acceleration, then don´t think of it. If not - you need SP 2, can be found HERE (Free download)

Andras Field scenery package is the foundation of the Andras Meridian Airlines, but AMA is an independent Virtual Airline, and as such you do not need to buy Andras Field, to fly in AMA. Its all up to you, but I can only recommend Andras Field,as it is a great scenery pack, and as I said - the "mother" of AMA.

Service pack 2 (SP") refers to FSX. If you have either Gold version or Acceleration, then don´t think of it. If not - you need SP 2, can be found HERE (Free download)

Andras Field scenery package is the foundation of the Andras Meridian Airlines, but AMA is an independent Virtual Airline, and as such you do not need to buy Andras Field, to fly in AMA. Its all up to you, but I can only recommend Andras Field,as it is a great scenery pack, and as I said - the "mother" of AMA.

Hey Ole Andreasen , i have a problem i just payed for the VA Andrasfield package download and the thing is i didnt get any serial number in order to complete the instllation , and one more thing i send it a pilot application to AMA i didnt get any answer back . thanks!

Hey Ole Andreasen , i have a problem i just payed for the VA Andrasfield package download and the thing is i didnt get any serial number in order to complete the instllation , and one more thing i send it a pilot application to AMA i didnt get any answer back . thanks!

IF you bought the VA version of Andras Field, you need to prove that you are a member of a VA that Aerosoft supports - such as AMA... I am sure that you will hear back from the guys at AMA - why dont you throw a post into their forum - and say that you have applied and need to be a member to get your copy of Andras Field - for VA´s. Im sure they will get back to you real quick. They are a bunch of very friendly guys over there. BUT - I do not have anything to do with AMA. I am a member there, and fly for them here and there, but that´s it, so you have to address questions about AMA to their forum.

OK?

IF you bought the VA version of Andras Field, you need to prove that you are a member of a VA that Aerosoft supports - such as AMA... I am sure that you will hear back from the guys at AMA - why dont you throw a post into their forum - and say that you have applied and need to be a member to get your copy of Andras Field - for VA´s. Im sure they will get back to you real quick. They are a bunch of very friendly guys over there. BUT - I do not have anything to do with AMA. I am a member there, and fly for them here and there, but that´s it, so you have to address questions about AMA to their forum. OK?
Thanks a lot for the help i appreciated , but now i am trying to regiter in the AMA forum and i get rejected? so how can i prove to the AMA guys that i am member. thanks!