New to Andras Field

Hey flight simmers,

New to Andras Field and understand it's been out for a while and running its course, was just wondering how many people regularly are around online and where you fly? Is it using VATSIM or still the other client? Looking forward to getting online and flying around :)

Cheers.

Hi Speedbird, apologies for the slow response, been a busy time. Welcome to Andras - a bit quiet around here at the moment as people recover from Phase 3 of the Round The World Challenge. There will be more activity later I am sure. We go online using Gamespy in FSX and a dedicated server - details are in a separate thread. Hope to see you around soon. :D

Hi Speedbird

A few of us are currently stuck half way around the world in Hong Kong at the end of Phase 3 of the Round The World Challenge. I guess we'll be back in a month or two. See you when we get back.

• Upvote 1

Hi speedbird.

I'm usually on my pc every (other) evening, between 18:00 and 20:00 UTC. What I usually do when flying offline or gaming something else, is set my Teamspeak standby on the aerosoft andras field channel. If anyone walks in and wants to fly, all they have to do is contact me on that channel.

But yes, sadly most of the inhabitants of EAFS have gone off flying around the world. Since I'm also flying my DC2 in a re-enactment of the London-Melbourne airrace of 1936, I'm also somewhat out of the way (around Singapore now).

But as said, when I'm behind my pc gaming/flying/whatever, I'm usually also on the teamspeak channel.