Nice install problem

DavidA

Hi,

After installing Nice x into FSX I get all the photo realistic textures plus the AES lite traffic running fine. However I seem to have the default FSX nice airport placed on top if it. I also have no custom buildings. I'm running FSX and have no other addons in the Nice area. Any ideas what might be the problem.

David

PS I am installing with admin rights etc

Hello David,

Can you please check that you have a scenery entry for the airport in the scenery library, also check to see if you have a duplicate as this can cause the scenery not to show, if so delete any duplicates.

Hi Shaun,

Just checked the scenery library, no duplicate Nice's and one aerosoft Nice in the Library second priority below the AES base pack. However in the aerosoft launcher it says activation state undeteremined could that be the problem???

David

Shaun,

Fixed!!!! It was the Orbx texture system thats was interfering with Nice during the install process. I've set the textures to default and the airfield has installed properly. Looks very nice and I'm getting 32 FPS with the PMDG NGX. Thanks for your swift reply yesterday.

All the best

David