best airport...

sebfsx

• Deputy Sheriffs

detailed and challenging: Dutch Harbour

detailed and interesting: Corfu, Santorini

detailed and challenging: Madeira

detailed and interesting especially for amphibian: Tahiti and Maledives

typical holiday airports: Balearic Islands (Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza)

also Iceland, Larnaca, Helgoland

Also depends on what aircraft you like to fly.

You mean as a scenery or in real life?

For me, a scenery is not perfect just because it is detailed, but also because it runs smooth even on a regular PC.

I personally love Corfu X and Santorini X but I don't still own Menorca X in order for me to compare.

But please don't listen to me, all these are sceneries that I got and my opinion is definitely biased.

You choose

• Upvote 1

You mean as a scenery or in real life?

For me, a scenery is not perfect just because it is detailed, but also because it runs smooth even on a regular PC.

I personally love Corfu X and Santorini X but I don't still own Menorca X in order for me to compare.

But please don't listen to me, all these are sceneries that I got and my opinion is definitely biased.

You choose

though being a new zealander im also full greek so i completely understand u.... so from ur opinion wats better santorini or corfu

• 2 weeks later...

I love Menorca, it just looks so real to life and the apron is buzzing with activity from all directions just like a real airport :)

I also like Gibraltar, but that's not an island!