Any way to smoothen edges on aircraft?

This may seem like a dumb question but its worth a try. I have an nvidia 580GTX graphics card worth around $500-600, currently the second in line at Nvidia behind the 590 and I do still get slightly rough edges when panning around my aircraft and I was wondering if there was anyway you can get rid or smoothen the look out.

Here is what I am talking about

ba8.png

I mean this guy here is using a 480GTX and he has no rough edges what so ever, so what's the deal?

201010317138776.jpg

Antialaising in a word. There are a few tools out there to make certain adjustments to graphic settings. I personally use NVidia Inspector. You can adjust all that sort of stuff from there. Your card should handle a much higher setting than mine, and that will help get rid of those jaggy edges. I have to suffer with some unfortunately.

There are to ways to avoid those edges and yes, antialaising in a word.

1. Use "Nvidia control", go to "3D Settings" (the one below "choose a task", not at the top!!!) and go to "Adjust Displaysettings with preview". You can move a slider there and see the result in the preview!

You can also choose, if you want to let the Game decide about antialaising etc. . Only if you marked this option, the 2. way makes sense!

2. Start FSX, go to "Settings", go to "Adjust" and select "Graphics". At the botom there is an option called "Antialaising", which has to be marked.

English is not my native language, I play FSX in German so it is possible I translated some words in a different way :/