Leaving Las Vegas.

Hello fellow simmers,

Please enjoy this series of screen shots taken from my latest FSX video, Leaving Las Vegas, featuring Aerosoft's USCitiesX Las Vegas among many other addons. I hope you like the shots & the video, I put much time into this one but I enjoyed the challenge and it was visually a wonderful flight, the landscape from KLAS to KLAX is just so beautiful, I hope you will enjoy it too.

(the shots are unedited but taken directly from the post processed video, so due to the compression, the shots are not as sharp as per usual, but at least it gives you an idea of what the images are like on the video, should you wish to watch it).

LeavingLasVegaswmv_snapshot_0040_20110930_115052.jpg

LeavingLasVegaswmv_snapshot_0235_20110930_115638.jpg

LeavingLasVegaswmv_snapshot_0258_20110930_115740.jpg

LeavingLasVegaswmv_snapshot_0456_20110930_120047.jpg

LeavingLasVegaswmv_snapshot_0611_20110930_120304.jpg

LeavingLasVegaswmv_snapshot_0700_20110930_120406.jpg

LeavingLasVegaswmv_snapshot_0900_20110930_120702.jpg

LeavingLasVegaswmv_snapshot_1002_20110930_121003.jpg

LeavingLasVegaswmv_snapshot_1056_20110930_121143.jpg

LeavingLasVegaswmv_snapshot_1129_20110930_121413.jpg

Video is best watched in full screen at 1080p with volume turned up:

Please feel free to comment and/or leave a vote on my youtube channel for this video, thanks. (If you liked the video, please send a link to your friends)

Thank you for your time.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Wow, you must be running this on some kind of mega PC. Very smooth and great scenery. What are the scenery add-ons here?

Nice work.

Cheers

Thank you kindly for your comment, sorry for the very late reply. The scenery used in this video is listed at the end of the video but here is a quick list; Aerosoft's Las Vegas, FSDT KLAS & KLAX, Blue Sky Scenery (freeware), Megascenery X Socal. Glad you enjoyed it.

Very nice pictures :D FSDT does a wonderful job there, especially the ground textures of the taxiways in the 9th picture are just perfect. It´s a shame that Aerosoft doesn´t sell FSDT products :boohoo_s:

A great video, Soya. Watched it in 1080p and full screen - wonderful. The only thing I would say is that you might want to rethink the music you use. Beethoven is okay, Ry Cooder is particularly good ( American Airlines 737 over Nevada ), but doom-laden music from LOTR ? Its just a 737 on a routine domestic flight, not a B-52 about to deliver a nuclear bomb !

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice pictures :D FSDT does a wonderful job there, especially the ground textures of the taxiways in the 9th picture are just perfect. It´s a shame that Aerosoft doesn´t sell FSDT products :boohoo_s:

Thank you, I hope you enjoyed the video as well.

Which 732 did you used? Nice pictures and video btw!

Thank you kindly, the 732 is from Captain Sim, exterior model only atm. VC coming out in the near future.

A great video, Soya. Watched it in 1080p and full screen - wonderful. The only thing I would say is that you might want to rethink the music you use. Beethoven is okay, Ry Cooder is particularly good ( American Airlines 737 over Nevada ), but doom-laden music from LOTR ? Its just a 737 on a routine domestic flight, not a B-52 about to deliver a nuclear bomb !

;)

Thanks and your comment is noted. Music, like most art forms, is very much hit and miss, beauty in the eye of the beholder sorta of thing. Perhaps in retrospect I may have chosen a different piece but at the time I felt it worked.