Mega Airport Budapest

jacobmulder

I have the CD version Mega Airport Budapest v1.20 and have just downloaded, Download (Mirror 1 - Germany) -- AS_LHBP_FSX_zip and then uninstalled the old one through Control Panel Uninstal a program, I then proceded in Installing the New Mega Airport Budapest (2.00(FSX),1.50(FS9).

When taxiing an Aircraft to a runway there are trees within the Taxy ways as well as various vehicles and some buildings, what could be the cause of that, I have had no problems what soever with the earlier CD version and the varies updates

I have the CD version Mega Airport Budapest v1.20 and have just downloaded, Download (Mirror 1 - Germany) -- AS_LHBP_FSX_zip and then uninstalled the old one through Control Panel Uninstal a program, I then proceded in Installing the New Mega Airport Budapest (2.00(FSX),1.50(FS9).

When taxiing an Aircraft to a runway there are trees within the Taxy ways as well as various vehicles and some buildings, what could be the cause of that, I have had no problems what soever with the earlier CD version and the varies updates

Disable all 3rd party scenery including the Add On folder in the scenery library except for Budapest, does the problem then go.

I have the same Problem. Buildings on Taxiway, Lighting on the middle of the Runway and Vehicles where they are not supposed to be.

Upgraded from Version 1.5 and uninstalled that completely.

And here is one more :

post-4159-0-82946900-1317824631_thumb.pn

The buildings in the post above are meant to be there, the taxiway however is not.

Try disabling all other 3rd party sceneries including the Add On folder in the scenery library except for the 2 Budapest entries and then check the scenery.

I'm also wondering that when you un-installed it, it may not have removed all the old files, so might be an idea to un-install it then delete the complete Mega Airport Budapest folder before re-installing Version 2.

As I have just done a complete fresh install of Budapest V2 and not seeing this taxiway.