Aerosoft 20 years, thanks to all!

Aerosoft Team [Inactive Account]

Happy Birthday Aerosoft :band_s:

Thank you for your great work so far and please keep it going and growing. I am having so much fun using your products and I have met some really great "real people" via your community, so generally it looks as if you have also managed to create one big world wide family. For us in Israel it's the begining of a new year now, so the timing of your birthday is perfect :)

All the best wishes, I hope to copy and paste this post again 20 years from now!

Moshe

Congratulations, Aerosoft! Thanks for the great products and the great fun on these forums. I've really enjoyed being a member for over two years now.

You've been around for a long time. Twenty years ago I wouldn't be born for another two years. My parents got married twenty years ago. :D

Dear folks at Aerosoft,

as a customer of the first days, I like to send You best wishes for Your birthday an many succesfull years to come!

Cheers!

Dr. Stefan Benzinger

simFlight.de/review team

To all the members of the Aerosoft team: Happy birthday and thank you for years of fantastic sceneries and good service.

And still so many nice FS9 add-ons :excellenttext_s:

JWS

Happy 20 years! :)

A funny releated side note; after digging through some old cds yesterday I found what must have been my first Aerosoft addon. Scenery China & more for FS5.1, FS95 and FS98.

I hope it's okay that I uploaded that picture. :)

China.jpg

• Upvote 2

Aerosoft has been started 20 years ago. Grown from a single idea and two people we now employ around 40 people and have dozens of people contributing is some form or another. However, it's the customers who made Aerosoft what it is now. Many have become friends and all are worthy of our appreciation. We hope it shows with the 20% discount on all products (except books and FlyTampa add-ons)

On behalf of everybody at Aerosoft, thanks!

P.s if you want a laugh, check out the about us page, all images there have been replaced with ones when we were 20 years younger.

Note these products are not discounted: books and calendars and products by flytampa, Carenado, VStep, FellThere, AeroStudios, AeroFly, Saitek, Elite, VRinsight, Jöllenbeck GmbH, Ikarus Modellsport, Elementbuch.de, NBG Multimedia EDV, Protrain/PTP2

Congrats Aerosoft! Most popular company for flight simulator add-ons...

I've got a question about the 20% discount:

The pmdg 737 can be seen in your shop with 20% discount, but it is currently not available (guess will take a few more days). If I order it now and it is available AFTER 07.10., will I get the discount anyway?

Thanks in advance!

Great to see a company that listens so closely to the users/buyers. Probably a part of the success. Making great addons might have something to do with it also... LOL.

Congratulations old hoss. My oh my you have grown over the last 20 years.

Look forward to seeing you when you are 30.