Aerosoft 20 years, thanks to all!

Aerosoft Team [Inactive Account]

• Aerosoft

Aerosoft has been started 20 years ago. Grown from a single idea and two people we now employ around 40 people and have dozens of people contributing is some form or another. However, it's the customers who made Aerosoft what it is now. Many have become friends and all are worthy of our appreciation. We hope it shows with the 20% discount on all products (except books and FlyTampa add-ons)

On behalf of everybody at Aerosoft, thanks!

P.s if you want a laugh, check out the about us page, all images there have been replaced with ones when we were 20 years younger.

Note these products are not discounted: books and calendars and products by flytampa, Carenado, VStep, FellThere, AeroStudios, AeroFly, Saitek, Elite, VRinsight, Jöllenbeck GmbH, Ikarus Modellsport, Elementbuch.de, NBG Multimedia EDV, Protrain/PTP2

• Upvote 4

Congrats Aerosoft! 20 yrs and still going strong! Here's to another 20 (and then some)

*edit lol Mathijs nice photo! You haven't changed a bit! ;)

Also cool photo of Nathalie! But I can relate most to Maria, I can remember I had similar style, that unmistaken 80's look!

Congrats to all at Aerosoft for 20 years of providing us all our simming needs :) .

On the shop it says 1981 which according to my calculations is 30 years not 20 but i was never good at maths anyway.

Cheers.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Congrats to all at Aerosoft for 20 years!

Nice Photos ... I believe Mathijs has cheated and what happened with Shaun! :)

Keep it up!

20 years, - congrats and happy birthday are well deserved for:

- Producing find quality add ons that have enhanced the flight simulation experience for hundreds of thousands of people

- Maintaining one of the most "interesting" forums dedicated to the community ^_^

- Believing in the philosophy that as a business you allow your customers to participate in the ongoing growth and development of Aerosoft

- Maintaining one of the highest levels of customer service (in any type of online merchant)

- Being one of the most generous companies giving away freebies of products (this does not get stated or acknowledged enough!)

- Surviving for 20 years!

Best wishes for the next 20 years - I remain very anxious as always to "see what's next" for us all in the world of flight simulation!

Robert

happy birthday airplane e-card.gif

Aerosoft has been started 20 years ago. Grown from a single idea and two people we now employ around 40 people and have dozens of people contributing is some form or another. However, it's the customers who made Aerosoft what it is now. Many have become friends and all are worthy of our appreciation. We hope it shows with the 20% discount on all products (except books and FlyTampa add-ons)

On behalf of everybody at Aerosoft, thanks!

P.s if you want a laugh, check out the about us page, all images there have been replaced with ones when we were 20 years younger.

More exemptions below.

BOOKS, CALENDER & PRODUTCS BY FLYTAMPA, CARENADO, VSTEP, FEELTHERE, AEROSTUDIOS, AEROFLY, SAITEK, ELITE, VRINSIGHT, JÖLLENBECK GMBH, IKARUS MODELLSPORT, ELEMENTBUCH.DE, NBG MULITMEDIA EDV, PROTRAIN/PTP2

Congrats to you and the rest of the Team, and the thanks go´s to you, without you I would never have with my grandpa so nice hours on flightsim, and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. It has always liked him to fly in Munich, Austria and the rest of the world to enjoy the scenery and airport AddOn´s. Thank you for your work and keep it up for next 20,30,40 Years..

Congratulations and many thanks for bringing realistic add-ons for Flight Simulator for many years... Many years ago, I dreamed about arriving at an airport with moving traffic, AI, moving jetways and so on. Now in 2011, all possible!

Happy Birthday Aerosoft! In 1992, I can still remember as if it were yesterday: my First Add on was Aircraft + Adventure Factory (AAF) for FS4 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_ofO_Microsoft_Flight_Simulator ...

I'm glad that you are still offering great products and support for my hobby for such a long time!

In this business we almost can start your Story with "once upon a time..." and i wish you all the best for the next chapters of your story!

Congrats Guys, keep on rocking!