Installation of Microsoft Visual C++

Robert Halmich

Hello,

Upon completion of the initial Airbus X installation aircraft files I observed that a version of Microsoft Visual C++ is installed onto my new computer and I would like to know if there is a possibility that the runtime library is being overwritten with your product installation .exe. This is how it reads:

"Installed Runtime Components of C++"

Further to that I am encountering CTD's after 20 min or less of flight, it usually occurs after turning or pulling a switch or by pressing an LSK on the CDU. I have run the installer and Airbus Connect as the administrator.

I was experiencing CTD's with the NGX but that issue has since been resolved with the latest patch and I am wondering if there is something in the works with regard to the A320X?

Thank you,

Robert Halmich CYVR

ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe LGA1155 - Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.8 GHz - G. Skill Ripjaw 2X4Gb 1600 9-9-9-24 2N - eVGA 570 GTX Superclocked - WD Caviar Black 2Tb HD - Intel 311 Series 20 Gb SSD cache with IRST - Corsair Cooling Hydro H80 - Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Hello,

Upon completion of the initial Airbus X installation aircraft files I observed that a version of Microsoft Visual C++ is installed onto my new computer and I would like to know if there is a possibility that the runtime library is being overwritten with your product installation .exe. This is how it reads:

"Installed Runtime Components of C++"

Further to that I am encountering CTD's after 20 min or less of flight, it usually occurs after turning or pulling a switch or by pressing an LSK on the CDU. I have run the installer and Airbus Connect as the administrator.

I was experiencing CTD's with the NGX but that issue has since been resolved with the latest patch and I am wondering if there is something in the works with regard to the A320X?

Thank you,

Robert Halmich CYVR

ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe LGA1155 - Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.8 GHz - G. Skill Ripjaw 2X4Gb 1600 9-9-9-24 2N - eVGA 570 GTX Superclocked - WD Caviar Black 2Tb HD - Intel 311 Series 20 Gb SSD cache with IRST - Corsair Cooling Hydro H80 - Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Microsoft Visual C++ are required by the product so it checks to see if there installed, as for the crashes there are many suggestions on the forum regarding these.