Airport Weeze & AES Base Pack

notme

Airport Weeze places baggage carts on the left side of parked aircraft. AES places a cone, fire extinguisher and wheel blocks at the front of a parked aircraft. AES passenger stairs run over the baggage carts and buses and the fuel truck run over the baggage carts and the fire extinguisher. Is there a method for moving these objects out of the way?

Additionally Airport Weeze has a mirror copy on a baggage cart in the southwest corner of the tarmac. Is there a method for correcting this error, or removing the cart?

• Developer

AES don't place any cones or other things there, they are part of the scenery. AES could not remove them, so it could happen, that they get in conflict.

AES don't place any cones or other things there, they are part of the scenery. AES could not remove them, so it could happen, that they get in conflict.

OK, then can these items be moved in Airport Weeze, or can the AES stairs, buses, and fuel truck be programmed to follow a wider route, so as not to come into conflict?

At least "Airport Weeze" added an AFD folder to allow ADE corrections/additions and Instant Scenery additions. If these items were removable, then they could be added back in a non-conflicting location with Instant Scenery.

I would hate to remove AES, as it is a very creative program and rounds out what FSX and Airport Weeze, etc. fail to include and I am sorry to be such a stickler for program accuracy, but I have put a lot of time into correcting too many FS airport errors not to care.

OK, then can these items be moved in Airport Weeze, or can the AES stairs, buses, and fuel truck be programmed to follow a wider route, so as not to come into conflict?

At least "Airport Weeze" added an AFD folder to allow ADE corrections/additions and Instant Scenery additions. If these items were removable, then they could be added back in a non-conflicting location with Instant Scenery.

I would hate to remove AES, as it is a very creative program and rounds out what FSX and Airport Weeze, etc. fail to include and I am sorry to be such a stickler for program accuracy, but I have put a lot of time into correcting too many FS airport errors not to care.

Let me get a hold of the Weeze developer and have a word.