PANC for FS2004

Dimon

Sorry to go of the subject any one no what simwings next Project will be after PANC FS9

I and I'm sure many others have waited many long years for PANC and am really looking forward to it.

There is one airport I would like to see in FS9 before support for this incredible sim is put to bed and that is Beijing ZBAA.

Beijing by Simwings for FS9/FSX.....then I can retire.

• Aerosoft

I and I'm sure many others have waited many long years for PANC and am really looking forward to it.

There is one airport I would like to see in FS9 before support for this incredible sim is put to bed and that is Beijing ZBAA.

Beijing by Simwings for FS9/FSX.....then I can retire.

We have been in contact with that airport a few times but it is totally impossible to get permission to do a photo shoot. Now that does not stop some developers but as we got to make most of our products also available for the professional market we simply need that. It is strange though because, at least a few years ago, FlightSimming was an official sport there!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Silence of the lambs...

Sorry we just have no news on this. This is not a project done internally and we are waiting for the files. The release is not on the release schedule at this moment so it will not happen in the next 2 weeks.