Assigning credits to updated airport scenery (that's already paid for)

matt9529

Hi everyone,

Hopefully someone will be kind enough to help.

I bought for FS9 the Simwings Barcelona airport, and assigned 2 credits to use ut.

But now I've found it's really slow and outdated and the Aerosoft Barcelona X airport looks fantastic, I bought it and now find that I can't use AES there anymore??

Is there a way to transfer the 2 credits from the previous Barcelona Airport to the new Aerosoft one as I will be flying from there a lot!

I can't imagine I would have to pay to buy a whole new credit pack just for those 2 credits being transferred! Besides not being able to afford it either.

Many thanks in advance and appreciate any help possible.

Kind Regards,

Matthew

• Developer

That makes no difference:

The old Barcelona 2004 Version of the Spain Pack costs 2 Credits (what you assigned)

The new Barcelona X cost 4 Credits (because it is much bigger, new Terminal with many more Gates and jetways)

So that's 2 Credits more then the old one.

But, when the old is already activated with credits, you only need 2 more Credits to activate the new Barcelona X Airport, not 4 as if the old is not active already.

That means: You need 2 more credits to activate the newer Barcelona X, regardless if the old one is active or not. The old once are counted for the new one, so they are transferred.

Hi Oliver, thanks for your quick reply.

Oh I see that's a shame :/ Yet kind of clever too!

I'm a bit tight on money at the moment as I said so will have to wait to buy another credit pack in the near future.

Shame there isn't a credit pack for sale that just has two credits in it :P

Barcelona will just have to wait for the moment! :boohoo_s:

Congratulations by the way on such a great bit of software you have :excellenttext_s: