LOWI settings for NGX

MichaelMoe

I would like to know what your settings is when you near the approach after RTT. (OEV21-16)

Take also attention to your VAS at the same time.

I seem to be having a upper CTD at 3.000.000kb at OEV16 whatever while in EKCH it is 4.200.000kb with the same aircraft and settings

So

/Michael

• Deputy Sheriffs

Michael, there is a patch for LOWi available in the support database. This patch might resolve your CTD (I guess you get a g3d.dll error).

It can't be guaranteed, that this patch solves the problem. Another hint could be to lower the water settings in FSX. I myself never had a problem with any kind of aircraft approaching Innsbruck via RTT.

• 1 month later...

No problem with LowiX v.1.10 with Hotfix 1.2 installed here, Mesh Res. 5 meter and Autogen set to Very Dence together with NGX.

Picture from a flight ENGM-LOWI with ASE in use....

Pic3257.jpg

Brgds

Stein-Ove

I bought tons of addons here at Aerosoft I just bought LOWI somewhere else and now I'm getting ignored? All I want to know is when was Hotfix 1.2 released since the product name is AEROSOFT ONLINE - APPROACHING INNSBRUCK I thought I could get this information here.

I bought tons of addons here at Aerosoft I just bought LOWI somewhere else and now I'm getting ignored? All I want to know is when was Hotfix 1.2 released since the product name is AEROSOFT ONLINE - APPROACHING INNSBRUCK I thought I could get this information here.

You must register LOWI here in updates section, then you find it...!!!

Hello Michael,

Do you have Ultimate Terrain Europe installed!

I just bought this yesterday and Im getting the same thing with the ngx, and yes I have Ultimate terrain installed, is there a conflict somewhere?

Any support around hear? I have not yet been able to solve this, My cfg is default(no tweaks) and Im using the low res pmdg ngx textures, with the same problem as Michael.

My Spec's

7 975 Extreme @ 4.0 Ghz

EVGA GTX 480 SuperClocked

Gigabyte X58-UD7

6GB Corsair Dominator 1600

Raptors

Corsair 800D Obsidian

W7 64

Any support around hear? I have not yet been able to solve this, My cfg is default(no tweaks) and Im using the low res pmdg ngx textures, with the same problem as Michael.

My Spec's

7 975 Extreme @ 4.0 Ghz

EVGA GTX 480 SuperClocked

Gigabyte X58-UD7

6GB Corsair Dominator 1600

Raptors

Corsair 800D Obsidian

W7 64

As this problem was on another thread too the problem is with Ultimate Terrain so you need to sort this with the devs of that product.