My Traffic X

Thomson737

Hello,

I have read other posts about this... but they havnet really helped me

I have installed My Traffic X (2007 - yes now 4 years old)

I bought it off ebay - from a very reasonable seller with over 15000 feedback

I load FSX up, at several airports - but I do not have any traffic at all load up, nor do i have the "Extra's" tab on the FSX menu bar...

If it is my settings how do I get to change them?

My Traffic X has saved to my FSX folder, and in there i have not found a start up link for settings or anything?

Thanks for any help

Hello;

After you install My Traffic,thee are some things that you have to do,its talked about in the manual,and I think you installed it already,you had the communicator come up after the installation,and it said to click on a couple of boxes,to install My Traffic in the Fsx cfg...If you have the SDK's installed,then go to the environment folder,and then the traffic folder,and this should help youwith getting the traffic toolbar tab.

As for the traffic,you need to run the traffic editor to install the traffic.I f you do a search on google,you might get a better explaination on how to do this.Here is a link from another forum that should help you;http://forum.simflig...n-instructions/.You might need to register at the other forum.in order to get the instructions.

Mark

Thanks very much

I have in fact soughted this out but my god - there isnt alot of traffic even with my settings at 100%

Id sooner have UT2 than this... (i did initially have UT2 on my laptop, i uninstalled it thinking MTX would be better)