Corfu X Frames

marks022

Hallo Beisammen!

Hab' mir vor ein paar Tagen Corfu X zugelegt.

Sehr schön aber:

Egal welche Einstellungen ich bisher über den Addon-Manager bzw. im FSX 8AI, Auflösung, etc ...) getestest habe, haben sich die schlechten Frames kaum verbessert!

Andere Scenery's ( EDDM, LTAI, LOWI, etc...) laufen auf meinem System mit PMDG NGX so um ca. 22 bis gelockte 25fps (außer am EDDM Apron da brichts auf ca. 18fps ein). In Corfu habe ich bereits im Anflug und am Apron sage und schreibe ca. 10-13fps (!!!). Wie kann das sein?

Mein System: Win 7, 8GB RAM, AMD 4x3,9GHZ (OC), Nvi´dia GTX 260 - ist zwar nicht das highend System schlechthin, aber in Corfu sollte ich schon mehr als magere 13fps bekommen.

Bitte um Hilfe!

Danke

FG, mark

mit welchem Flugzeug fliegst du den flughafen an? Das macht auch nochmals einen deutlichen unterschied aus. mit der 737ngx sind meine frames auch bissl weniger als mit anderen.

Ich habe nur die Grasstexturen deaktiviert und habe um die 20 frames mit der ngx beim anflug....

lieben gruß,

kronic2k

WIe bereits geschrieben - bin mit der PMDG NGX unterwegs.

Auf anderen Airports (EDDM, LTAI, etc...) liegen die Frames deutlich höher als bei Corfu X. Im Addon-Manager hab ich bis auf die Boote bereits alles deaktiviert!

FG, Mark

• Aerosoft

Could you position yourself at the center of the airport and slew around 360? That way you might be able to find what object is causing the problem on your system. Sometimes we find that a certain object (or a certain bitmap) causes issues with a driver.

So - I testet it!

Now i found following problem: When I start FSX an go first to Corfu Airport, the frames are normally for my system (about 20-25fps). But when i'm flying from mideurope to Corfu, the frames in the approach and at landing and taxing are very bad (about 10 fps). I have no other greece scenerys (mesh, etc.) installed - only Aerosoft LGKO and LiveinFSX LGRP; no UT-Europe, etc.!

The second is, that something is wrong at the Runway 17:

Take a look:

First is after Holding Point RW17, second is before/at HP RW17 ...

post-8691-0-01832600-1316621839_thumb.jp

post-8691-0-76633000-1316621853_thumb.jp

Hallo Beisammen!

Hab' mir vor ein paar Tagen Corfu X zugelegt.

Sehr schön aber:

Egal welche Einstellungen ich bisher über den Addon-Manager bzw. im FSX 8AI, Auflösung, etc ...) getestest habe, haben sich die schlechten Frames kaum verbessert!

Andere Scenery's ( EDDM, LTAI, LOWI, etc...) laufen auf meinem System mit PMDG NGX so um ca. 22 bis gelockte 25fps (außer am EDDM Apron da brichts auf ca. 18fps ein). In Corfu habe ich bereits im Anflug und am Apron sage und schreibe ca. 10-13fps (!!!). Wie kann das sein?

Mein System: Win 7, 8GB RAM, AMD 4x3,9GHZ (OC), Nvi´dia GTX 260 - ist zwar nicht das highend System schlechthin, aber in Corfu sollte ich schon mehr als magere 13fps bekommen.

Bitte um Hilfe!

Danke

FG, mark

So - I testet it!

Now i found following problem: When I start FSX an go first to Corfu Airport, the frames are normally for my system (about 20-25fps). But when i'm flying from mideurope to Corfu, the frames in the approach and at landing and taxing are very bad (about 10 fps). I have no other greece scenerys (mesh, etc.) installed - only Aerosoft LGKO and LiveinFSX LGRP; no UT-Europe, etc.!

The second is, that something is wrong at the Runway 17:

Take a look:

First is after Holding Point RW17, second is before/at HP RW17 ...

Hi Mark,

Try this please:

First, go to FSX Main Folder-->Aerosoft-->Corfu X-->Scenery and backup LGKR_Ground_Autogen.bgl and LGKR_Road.bgl

Then, pick up these files here:

http://liveinfsx.com...und_Autogen.bgl

http://liveinfsx.com...s/LGKR_Road.bgl

and add them to that same folder again.

This will solve your disappearing ground problem and also adds a performance tweak (FPS Unlimited) which has shown work with some PC setups.

Additional changes are being done to include on our update, but report back so that we get the right feedback for our upcoming updated version.

Thanks

Emilios

Hi Emilios!

Thanks!

I testet it directly on the airport. The problems with the ground-texture at rw 17 is solved and i think the frames are a little bit more. (FPS changed already to unlimited)

Tomorrow i will test it (frames) with an flight from mideurope to LGKR. After this I will report it to you/here.

Regards, Mark

Hi Emilios!

Thanks!

I testet it directly on the airport. The problems with the ground-texture at rw 17 is solved and i think the frames are a little bit more. (FPS changed already to unlimited)

Tomorrow i will test it (frames) with an flight from mideurope to LGKR. After this I will report it to you/here.

Regards, Mark

Please be patient, as we now have implemented some significant FPS enhancements to be included in our update the coming week :)