AES KLAX for FSDT - AES v 2.14 When will it be Available...????

justme

When will AES for KLAX v 2 .... from FSDT be Available....

( Not in AES 2.13 )

Thanx

See Other Photo's of this FANTASTIC ADD-ON .....

in - NorthLink Virtual Airlines • Forum

NLA Vids, pics and PIREPS!

http://rainbird.heav...00-9-18-11#5089

http://rainbird.heavenforum.org/t1242-panc-anchorage-new-airport-fsx-add-on-first-look-with-northlink-va-dash8-400-9-1-11#5073

As I live in Alaska, and work with NorthLink Virtual Airlines ....

with Hubs in Anchorage, Seattle, Calgary....

Can't wait to get this.....WOW.... Thanx

Also looking for Pilots - 18 yo - 99 • • • Join / Fly our Great VA • for Northwestern USA • Over 350 Routes

Northlink Virtual Airlineshttp://www.northlink...lcome-asft.html

Routes Served: Alaska / Horizon • Westjet • Northern Air Cargo • ERA Aviation • Skywest • Polar Air Cargo

• Developer

Yes,

the link will show, what will happen in future.

But, there is no "agreement" from my side done, to only support them until they end doing FS9 Versions, statements of Umberto Colapicchioni could be missinterpreted here.

I offered them to support there products for all available FS Versions, as long as they want it. This was the offer at the beginning and is still present from my side.

If they now don't want to continue the cooperation, I will accept that of course.

Don't think it will be. Have a look at FSDT Forum; http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4710.0

Thank You for HOT TOPIC ..... Link

I will Buy GSX, and use Both Products as I Truely Like AES and the Work Oliver has done....in it... :excellenttext_s:

As I think they May work somewhat well ....together...to fill voids.... IMO

As I think they May work somewhat well ....together...

Not unless you want to see two of everything. About the only thing GSX doesn't do is animate the jetways, and that is planned for an update after release. Just a question of which one you prefer to use, AES or GSX.

• Developer

GSX is not available yet, so before the user could not see what it exactly do and more important, how it does it, no need to speculate about what is better or not.

When it is available, every user can compare it with AES and can make his decision, which one he prefer.

• Upvote 1

All the more reason for Oliver to pump out the new and improved AES :boingy_s:

Honestly, I think the main issue is to overcome duplicate marshallers and baggage loaders. Oliver, it would be great if you could remove the automatic stuff and allow us to call these items with the AES menu. I fully expect to be using both. I'll still buy AES credits and will use GSX for airports that AES doesn't cover. I think Umberto is getting that picture as well in the LAX forum. For GSX to take over AES, jetway animation and accurate pushback are musts.

• Developer

I hope Umberto will give the user the option to decide which product he will use, GSX, AES or both, at the moment I don't read this from his statements. But that is his decision and must be discussed with him.

I will not comment any parts of GSX, have not done it until now and will not do it until it is sometimes released. When I and everybody can see what it really do, how it do it and where we get in conflict, we can discuss it, not yet.

• Upvote 2

Here is the exact post I have on FSDT forum on this issue.

"I am another person holding off on KLAX until it has moving jetway, pushback and "follow me" support. My thing is this, as an owner of more airports than FSDT models (like most others here), I will always need AES! Thus, we (FSDT customers) will need some sort of guarantee that GSX and AES can co-exit flawlessly. If there is a hint of conflict in the programs, I will ditch KLAX and all future FSDT projects like a bad habit. AES supports more airports so my loyalty lies with them."

• Upvote 1

I agree with Oliver - FSDT should give us the CHOICE to use either AES or GSX at their airports.

The sooner KLAX has AES, the sooner I will buy it.

Come on FSDT, listen to your customers! :)

• Upvote 1

FSDT should give us the CHOICE to use either AES or GSX at their airports.

At their current airports, you have that choice as they all support AES. As LAX will likely be the last airport they do for FS9, their decision is to not support AES since the airport will work with GSX and the jetways move via the default animation. They are also considering replacing the default jetways at default airports with their own custom jetways. The only thing AES will do that GSX won't do is animate jetways that are static.

• Developer

Bruce,

last time: The Productannouncement of FSDT can and should be done on there forum, not here. They talk alot about what they want to do and how much better it is, but all is "Gostware" at the moment. So please stop it here.

When it is available, everybody can make his on picture of that product and can discuss it.

• Upvote 1