order code for captain sim 767

mcarbutt

Help!!!!! My son purchased the 767 captain flight sim add on from Amazon. Whilst installing the game it required a order code, which should have been emailed to us, but wasn't I have e-mailed the seller who referred me to captain sim. I Contacted Captain Sim via email and telephone they referred me to aerosoft who havn't replied. I now have a very upset little boy who has saved his pocket money to purchase a game he is unable use.

well i dont know much about the CD/DVD version, but captainsim is the creator but i can´t find a way you could get in contact whit them as you have to Check-in on there site but that req a Order Number.

and this is what there stands on there site:

I've got a box, how can I check-in to use CS online services?

Unfortunately active Order Number is required for check-in. Everyone who have purchased any download products at Captain Sim Online Store or via our partners' online stores has the Order Number.

Please note, Order Number for product A does not work for product B in terms of access to Customer Support services.

Unfortunately none of the boxes (except Aerosoft B767) has the Order Number so you technically cannot check-in to access the Captain Sim Customer Support services. For support of the box please contact publishers directly.

Help!!!!! My son purchased the 767 captain flight sim add on from Amazon. Whilst installing the game it required a order code, which should have been emailed to us, but wasn't I have sent countless e-mails to the seller and aerosoft and had no replies. I now have a very upset little boy who has saved his pocket money to purchase a game he is unable use.

You could also try contacting support@aerosft.com if its a boxed version.

Hello mcarbutt, Amazon only sells the boxed versions they do not sell the digital download versions the boxed version of the Captainsim Boeing 767 is published by aerosoft. the code should have been in the box usually on the manual good luck I'm sure aerosoft will take care of you.