Need HELP to activate LATINVFR SPIM

ppjgrana

First of all I want to present myself, this is my first post and my first time in forum. My name is Pedro Graña, I am from peru and I am a FSX user.

Hello everybody, maybe one of you could help me with this:

I would like to activae SPIM which is supported by AES 2.12 but in the picture number 1 appears that.

I have posted also the pic from FSX where says that I already have SPIM activated which works properly. (in the second and third line you can see SPIM from LATINVFR.

I appreciate any helpful answer to my -maybe dumb- problem.

Thank you in advanced you all.

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

post-47384-0-43243400-1316103869_thumb.j

post-47384-0-50714700-1316104053_thumb.j

Hi Pedro,

Try updating AES to 2.13, the link is in this very forum, and see if that adresses your problem.

Cheers

Julian

Julian, I really appreciate your intention to help, but no, nothing happens. The same window error apperas.

I am wondering if I have to paste the files into AES BASE PACK? In order AES reads it.

Not sure if this is the case but sometimes developers release an update that is needed for AES to work. Sometimes, AES compatibility was developed on the scenery in the updated state. I would check to make sure one was not released by LatinVFR.

Not sure if this is the case but sometimes developers release an update that is needed for AES to work. Sometimes, AES compatibility was developed on the scenery in the updated state. I would check to make sure one was not released by LatinVFR.

Thank you. I'll be waiting.