G3d.DLL errors+EBBR=LOWI

Badfinger

well i did a little search, and found this you could try, i must say i havent tryeid it, so i cant say if it works .... Link: http://forum.avsim.n...25#entry2068556

look at the post from 15 and 16 of AUG posted by Guensli . then you should get an error window you could press ok and then the sim should keep running.

part from the post :

(insert this in your fsx.cfg file under [sCENERY] )

[SCENERY]

ShowMissingTextureAlert=0

MissingLibraryAlert=1

ShowTriggers=0

Hope that helps you

http://forum.avsim.n...ry/page__st__50

Have a look at the last posts 51,52 and 53.

Is it a memory exception due to scenery .bgl's, or is it an exception when in FMC flight?

The last poster states that if he flew without the FMC programmed ( PMDG 747) he was free of CTD's. I know he's talking about PNW, but also has CTD at LOWI.

Its a tricky problem. There are numerous possible conflicts. Its tying it down to the culpret that counts.

Michael,

Your ATI GPU has 1024 MB. How much of that are you using when you are flying the approach. At OEV16 +8500?

I have Nvidia GTX 580. Using the NV Inspector I see 600MB ( AA at 8) and 900MB (AA at 16). But my GTX has 3 GB ( Never uses it though) I see 2GB FSX + 900MB for the GTX 580=2.9GB VAS used total. No CTD's.

What I am implying is, perhaps you are OOM with the NGX. They use 4096 graphics, thats probably why they intend to include a toggle "switch" in SP1? This is supposed to give the user the option of turning down the graphics to 2048/1024. If you have the ifly 737 and can do the same approach............NGX is under suspicion?

At OEV16 you are quite low ( the houses are bigger!) and the terrain+aircraft is being modelled at a high rate. At 4096, especially if you have a weather add on (REX) and run high AA settings, the memory will be heavly used....Just a thought.

Well i have the TML at 1024 in the fsx.cfg and i am not sure what to look at in Processexplorer but Virtuel Size is about 3.2GB with Extreme and only about 2.5-2.7GB on Normal Autogen.

Videomemory says committed 1.100.000kb and Privat bytes is around 800.000kb.

just did a flight with clear skies on Normal and landed nice:-)

Now if i record it and go back no problem with the extreme setup and even 3.8GB VAS

/michael