Corfu X released

ok thought i d let you know trhat by following mat's fsx settings guide, lower water too low 2x and turning off ferries and leisure boats, i managed to get correct fps and achieve my first landing in correct fps conditions

thank you for all your help

E8500 running @3.8GHZ

ok thought i d let you know trhat by following mat's fsx settings guide, lower water too low 2x and turning off ferries and leisure boats, i managed to get correct fps and achieve my first landing in correct fps conditions

thank you for all your help

E8500 running @3.8GHZ

The manual's instructions and water settings are important to adhere to, as these are the optimum settings that the scenery was tested for. However, more enhancements on performance are due :)

Thanks, looking forward to the update!

Please, can you also check the crashability of all objects on and near the apron and runways, I had several aircraft crashes in places where visibly I was not very near an object.

Yes, done :)

I have a strange problem when arriving to LGKR. For some reason the mesh doesn't seem to load correctly. Reloading the scenery fixes it but surly there must be a better solution.

CHRIS-PC-2011-sep-18-009.jpg

CHRIS-PC-2011-sep-18-008.jpg

CHRIS-PC-2011-sep-18-007.jpg

CHRIS-PC-2011-sep-18-006.jpg

CHRIS-PC-2011-sep-18-005.jpg

My settings

settings.jpg

I have HSP mesh installed on Scenery/world/scenery directory, but I tryied even with out it but nothing. Any ideas?

Have the same issue here there is something wrong with this scenery, all other stuff works fine in FSX :-) (FSX SP2 /DX9/ Win7 64 Bit SP1)

Well i dont think there is a problem whit the scenery i have just tested as well, tryeid to set different kind of settings and even tryeid remove files to se if it could do it but no.. then i instaled HSP mesh whit out any problems as the pictures.

So i think something els gives this problem..

Well i dont think there is a problem whit the scenery i have just tested as well, tryeid to set different kind of settings and even tryeid remove files to se if it could do it but no.. then i instaled HSP mesh whit out any problems as the pictures.

So i think something els gives this problem..

Well remove the *lgkr* file from the world/scenery folder and you have a similar effect lol

Make some images...

Ok...

Bought it yesterday. I really like the fact that it's not just the airport but also the surrounding island scenery is included.

I'm not experiencing any problems.

post-18399-0-18423700-1317200419_thumb.j

post-18399-0-29957800-1317200420_thumb.j

post-18399-0-40981300-1317200421_thumb.j

post-18399-0-56302000-1317200422_thumb.j

post-18399-0-39518700-1317200426_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

Well i just got the latest version and found that after the fix of the helipad, at night i can se some taxi lights near it.. not big problem just a visual thing :-)

sorry for the picture quality

So I read there is a demo available for corfux that will work with prepar3d which i don't own.

Just a question, will I see a difference in prepar3d if I was to test the scenery (compared to FSX of course).

is there a way to test it without having to pay a mensual fee of 10 bucks?

That fifth shot is superb!

Thanks! Wouldn't be possible without the superb scenery though ;)

I looked at it quite a few times since you posted it and am wondering what water texture is that?

Real environment or something like that.

Correct. It's REX.

Hey guys,

I am more than happy to report my results after installing the 1.1 update,

My FPS has skyrocketed to almost 40 FPS!! That is, I have 25 frames more than before.

Thanks a lot to the developers!!

Hi guys, just a quick question, do i need to uninstall version 1.00 first or do i just install 1.1 over 1.00? Thanks for the update btw!

Chris howard

well now i also got the error whit the mesh. but i am tryeing to track it down as i fly from lgza and santorini whit default airport and when arriving to LGKR it happens and by opening scenary folder and just click ok so it would reloads, all is back to normal. but a short trip from LGIO gave no problem at all, but i have 1 thing i think it could be and would be back whit more info.

well i dont know what cause it now i tryeid fly 6-8 times from lgza whit different setup. some online some online + electronic flight bag and even whit only weather program running same problem all the times

I am glad I am not the only one :)

LGIO is very close to LGKR and propably LGKR is loaded with LGIO and hence no mesh problem. As I see it the LGKR* file in th word/scenery for some reason is not loaded correctly.

Emilie,

There are elevetions problem all around the airprot. If you try to land on RNW35 with crashes ON as soon as the wheels touch down (on the touch down zone) you get a plane crash.

I have made a try. I removed the LGKR file from word/scenery. I know by doing that the runway is in a ditch, but approaching from Athens I did not observe any other problems. All other airport mesh was OK.