Corfu X released

trying....

actually i think i have directx11 running

do if i understand right, that option alone has to be unticked and i don't have to unistall directx 11 from pc to replace it by directx 9 (ouffff)

do if i understand right, that option alone has to be unticked and i don't have to unistall directx 11 from pc to replace it by directx 9 (ouffff)

Yup. I'm on Windows7 64bit and on DX11. FSX runs fine. Just untick DX10 in FSX and you should be sweet.

thank you so much for this evening (early morning in brussels) support.

I can now fully enjoy your scenery.

sorry for being a noob with fsx.

and thanks again for great scenery.

if u need a serious beta tester for future eventual service update, let me know i ll be glad to help

best regards

xavier

thank you so much for this evening (early morning in brussels) support.

I can now fully enjoy your scenery.

sorry for being a noob with fsx.

and thanks again for great scenery.

if u need a serious beta tester for future eventual service update, let me know i ll be glad to help

best regards

xavier

Welcome, enjoy :)

I have a strange problem when arriving to LGKR. For some reason the mesh doesn't seem to load correctly. Reloading the scenery fixes it but surly there must be a better solution.

CHRIS-PC-2011-sep-18-009.jpg

CHRIS-PC-2011-sep-18-008.jpg

CHRIS-PC-2011-sep-18-007.jpg

CHRIS-PC-2011-sep-18-006.jpg

CHRIS-PC-2011-sep-18-005.jpg

My settings

settings.jpg

I have HSP mesh installed on Scenery/world/scenery directory, but I tryied even with out it but nothing. Any ideas?

I have a strange problem when arriving to LGKR. For some reason the mesh doesn't seem to load correctly. Reloading the scenery fixes it but surly there must be a better solution.

My settings

I have HSP mesh installed on Scenery/world/scenery directory, but I tryied even with out it but nothing. Any ideas?

Hi,

Which FSX version are you currently using, and do you have FTX installed?

Yes but he say he used HSP mesh whitch is some freeware terrain data for greece if im not mistaken. And said he tryeid whit out it (but if that means uninstaled or just a in the FSX it was disabled) but sorry i realy wanted to help if i could. but whit the settings it looks like in the manual 99% like the manual :-)

Just installed Corfu X and I am not seeing the full details of this stunning scenery on my system?? My FSX scenery settings are as per suggested settings provided in the manual. I am running FSX in DX10 mode although there is no difference when i disable DX10. My Corfu Manager settings are all activated (with exception of Plane Spotting). My system info: Intel Core i7 2600k, EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX580, 8GB Ram running FSX with Acceleration package.

post-47507-0-46035500-1316353597_thumb.j

post-47507-0-00399100-1316353601_thumb.j

Acceleration SP2, and YMML from Orbx

The only time something similar was observed was due to 'errors' in FSX installation folders. I have tried to replicate your finding in all possible ways using my setup. The only way this was possible was by un-installing the SP2 pack and forcing FSX acceleration installation without allowing FS to rebuild its scenery index in between, which by the way should never be attempted.

Therefore, I would firstly suggest to completely remove HSP mesh .bgl files (or have them put in a scenery folder in addon scenery for easy activation/de-activation). Then remove FSX acceleration and run FSX to allow it to rebuild its scenery files. Close it down and re-install FSX acceleration.

Let me know how you re getting on to at least rule out this possibility.

I have a problem with my scenery: During the preview you've always said that the frames at Corfu X will be very good, but now I've flowen there with my NGX from Munich (Mega Airport). In EDDM I got about 20 fps and when approaching Corfu they drop to 10 or less!!! I can't fly that way!

My system is:

Intel I5 760 @2.8GHz

nVidia GTX460

8GB RAM

Win 7x64

I have those other addons installed in that area: Zante X and REX. FTX is deactivated (and also was deactivated during the installation of Corfu X).

Yes, unfortunately I confirm what Emi says.

I usually get 17-20 fps with other sceneries like f.e FlyTampa' s Athens where I get 20+ fps!

I tried eliminating the grass and some other elements but didn't notice any significant difference at all.

I believe that there is a specific element in the scenery that causes the problem as when I taxi I get about 13 fps but when I approach my fps can go down to 7....

The fps drops instantly the moment the moment the airport comes into my point of view and especially the apron area.

I hope this is something that can be fixed, it is a scenery that deserves the best :rolleyes:

My specs:

Intel i7-930 2.8Ghz

nVidia GeForce GTX480 1.5GB

6GB Gskill RAM

and no lightbloom.

;)

The only time something similar was observed was due to 'errors' in FSX installation folders. I have tried to replicate your finding in all possible ways using my setup. The only way this was possible was by un-installing the SP2 pack and forcing FSX acceleration installation without allowing FS to rebuild its scenery index in between, which by the way should never be attempted.

Therefore, I would firstly suggest to completely remove HSP mesh .bgl files (or have them put in a scenery folder in addon scenery for easy activation/de-activation). Then remove FSX acceleration and run FSX to allow it to rebuild its scenery files. Close it down and re-install FSX acceleration.

Let me know how you re getting on to at least rule out this possibility.

I will make the tests later today and will report back.

I have a problem with my scenery: During the preview you've always said that the frames at Corfu X will be very good, but now I've flowen there with my NGX from Munich (Mega Airport). In EDDM I got about 20 fps and when approaching Corfu they drop to 10 or less!!! I can't fly that way!

My system is:

Intel I5 760 @2.8GHz

nVidia GTX460

8GB RAM

Win 7x64

I have those other addons installed in that area: Zante X and REX. FTX is deactivated (and also was deactivated during the installation of Corfu X).

Yes, unfortunately I confirm what Emi says.

I usually get 17-20 fps with other sceneries like f.e FlyTampa' s Athens where I get 20+ fps!

I tried eliminating the grass and some other elements but didn't notice any significant difference at all.

I believe that there is a specific element in the scenery that causes the problem as when I taxi I get about 13 fps but when I approach my fps can go down to 7....

The fps drops instantly the moment the moment the airport comes into my point of view and especially the apron area.

I hope this is something that can be fixed, it is a scenery that deserves the best :rolleyes:

My specs:

Intel i7-930 2.8Ghz

nVidia GeForce GTX480 1.5GB

6GB Gskill RAM

and no lightbloom.

;)

The truth is that we have never came across such low FPS, not even during testing in dual core systems. That said, each setup is different so I d like to see what display settings (i.e. scenery/autogen density, water, AI traffic etc.) and which FSX versions you use.

I have FSX SP2 installed.

Here are my settings:

I must say that I have tried lower settings than these f.e lower AI but still not much improvement.

The scenery is still fine, I just want to make it more easy to use ;)

Sorry to bother you Emilie...!

post-33308-0-73885900-1316450511_thumb.j