saitek yoke

sebfsx

does anyone know how to put reverse thrust on the throttle. i've put the reverse button with decrease throttle(quickly) but i have to continue moving it from idle to reverse over and over until full reverse

suggestions?

well whit out FSUIPC i think decrease throttle(quickly) is the best way and i dont se any problem in holding the button down on my Saitek PRO Flight Yokesystem. Whit FSUIPC you could assign in whitch area you want it to work as throttle and where the axis is for reverse, as i remember. but a bit different for Airbus X where you would need a lua file to run.

• Deputy Sheriffs

does anyone know how to put reverse thrust on the throttle. i've put the reverse button with decrease throttle(quickly) but i have to continue moving it from idle to reverse over and over until full reverse

suggestions?

Make sure the "repeat" setting is full right for whatever assignment you're using for F2.

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure the "repeat" setting is full right for whatever assignment you're using for F2.

Remember to put the slide on the right of the assignment to maximum right. Sometimes this changes when you start the game so check it before every flight for a while and if it stays there then it works fine. And don't use fsuipc for this simple thing. It usually just mess things up with some planes that can't handle fsuipc very well.