Stuttgart has disappeared!

rocky

This is pure madness.

I've just done a search on my system for .blob files and several have appeared against aerosoft addons (though not Stuttgart).

It's obviously an Aerosoft thing, and typically this sort of thing is done to effectively 'turn off' a particular scenery file, say if you have a couple of alternative files that could be used.

I do think this is linked to the launcher as my .blob files are associated with new sceneries.

I would try uninstalling the launcher or first of all, after a fresh install, say no to the launcher, don't let it do it's bit. From a post of Mathijs' I read elsewhere the scenery will still work without the launcher.

Chris

I've just checked Vilnius X, which is one of my addons with .blob extensions and it appears ok.

I have no .blob extensions with Stuttgart X and it is ok, yet you do and the scenery doesn't load.

It is hard to make sense of this issue.

Chris

Hi Chris, everything is now OK :excellenttext_s: After deleting installer, reinstalling Stuttgart and then reinstalling launcher, things now seem to be OK. Thanks to Mathij's help and also Shaun and of course yourself. Cheers...