FSDT and US Cities Las Vegas

Lovetofly28

They work great together. As a matter of fact, I use both those sceneries, plus MegaSceneryX Las Vegas. If you do, there are a couple of building files you will need to manually deactivate to prevent having buildings duplicating themselves or showing up on the wrong spot.

"there are a couple of building files you will need to manually deactivate to prevent having buildings duplicating themselves or showing up on the wrong spot" any help on this would be great, looking to buy. Thank you.

Rich

"there are a couple of building files you will need to manually deactivate to prevent having buildings duplicating themselves or showing up on the wrong spot" any help on this would be great, looking to buy. Thank you.

Rich

Hi Rich,

Instructions are in the manual when you purchase. (US Cities KLAS)

regards

Julian

• 1 month later...

post-18236-0-14884600-1321199986_thumb.jpost-18236-0-19055900-1321200005_thumb.jpost-18236-0-87294700-1321200037_thumb.jpost-18236-0-11690700-1321200066_thumb.j

I'm having issues as well with this two products and I didn't find any update or patch on FSDREAMTEAM site? See pic''s My A/C dont lineup at the terminals terminal building are over lapped and so-on. Please advise?

Hello;

Do you have My Traffic X installed?If so,you are going to have to rename the bgl file in the traffic folder for the Klas airport.,also,make sure you have the 2 sceneries in the correct order in the scenery library,that tells you how in the aerosoft las vegas scenery manual.

Mark

Okay I have it worked out now, I had to move FSDT to the top of FSX scenery library! It kinda funny because it was always above the USCITYX LAS VEGAS entry? I just followed T/S from FSDT. Anyway now I have alot of elevation and sinkholes in the city of Las Vegas

klaswithaerosoftcitylas.th.jpg]http://klaswithaerosoftcitylas.th.jpg

Okay I have it worked out now, I had to move FSDT to the top of FSX scenery library! It kinda funny because it was always above the USCITYX LAS VEGAS entry? I just followed T/S from FSDT. Anyway now I have alot of elevation and sinkholes in the city of Las Vegas

You didn't have to move anything to start with, as Mark said do you have any 3rd party AI Traffic programs like MyTraffic etc that installs its own AFCADs if so you need to disable the AFCAD that comes with the AI Traffic program for this airport.