Framerates with two screens

Aerobird

Dear fellow simmers

I have a Nvidea card GTX260 and already one screen attached but there are two connectors on the card and now I just ordered a second screen. My framerate is now good, but will a second screen lower FSX's framerate. Plan is to run FSX on one screen and FlightSim Commander on the other to better see all traffic around the plane.

Hallo Harald,

I have a 22" and a 19" TFT on my GTS260 and don't have any performance Problems. FSX is Running on the 22" and FSC09 is Running on the 19". Don't worry, you will have a Lot of Fun with this setup :)

Thanks, picked up the screen earlier today, just waiting for a wall mount ordered earlier to arrive! I run my current screen in res. 1920x1200 the new one has 1920x1080 and FSC will run on this one. Different resolutions shouldn't be any problem in my opinion

I run 2 screens too - one has FS on it, the other has Plan-G, charts and such. No problems. Makes a tremendous difference to flying, having required information available by just looking to the right a bit. My screens are a 19" and a 17" due to lack of space but still useful.

For three days i'm a proud iPad-User. One of my first Apps was AirDisplay. With this you can expand your Desktop onto your iPad. it's awesome to use and control the CDU or GPS-Window through the touchscreen of the iPad

Got all accessoires in the house now, folks! Wall mount cables and so on, so I hope to get it ready next week. Even checked out the walll for possible studs. It WILL be a totally new experience. Thank you for reassuring feedback.

• 2 months later...