PROBLEM TRIM

RUBEN

Good night,i can't use the airbus x with the trim the plane not responde,as solution?

Hi,

sorry, but I don't really understand what you mean, an Airbus is not controlled via trim in flight (Normal Law), it does it completely automaticly. There is also no need to use the rudder when turning as also the yaw moments are completely controlled by computers.

So no need to have addtional workload, just move the sidestick and the plane will get you there.

• 5 weeks later...

Good night,i can't use the airbus x with the trim the plane not responde,as solution?

Hi,

In Airbus Pitch trim is automatic, in both manual mode and when the autopilot is engaged. In normal turns (up to 33° of bank), the pilot does not have to make pitch corrections once the turn is established. Automatic pitch trim freezes in the following situations:

1. The pilot enters a manual pitch trim;
  2. The RA altitude is below 50ft (100 ft with the a/p on)
  3. The load fator goes below 0.5g.

In Normal Law you can bank until 67° and no futher. If the pilot releases the sidestick, the bank angle reduces do 33° automatically.