Lukla X times 3?

wingclip

Hi Folks,

I bought Lukla X from the Aerosoft Store a short time ago and I see that there are 3 downloads. From top to bottom they are: AS_LuklaX.Zip, AS_LuklaX_Mission.zip and AS_Lukla.zip.

I downloaded the 1st and 2nd and I installed only the 1st and have read that entire manual, (looks like great fun and precision flying). I noticed that the Folder version is 2.10 and the manual version is 2.0, (if that is of any importance), and that the manual mentioned some Missions soon to follow which I assume have since been applied.

Therefore, I am guessing that the 2nd and 3rd file downloads may be just additions that are now included in the 1st file download, (AS_LuklaX.zip).

But I want to be sure so can someone tell me if I must also download and install the 2nd and 3rd files, (AS_LuklaX_Mission.zip and AS_Lukla.zip)?

Thanks

Hi

I think the missions that are mentioned in the instructions may be referring to the payware missions available in the shop. The free update includes two missions, one of which is a mountain rescue. Version 2.10 is current in FSX.

Maybe the last download is the FS9 version.

Its a tricky approach thats for sure. Using the Twin Otter is the way to go if you have it. Like in real life.

Thanks Sizel. Yes I have the Twotter and I have been practicing and rereading the manual since I installed the program like 5 or 6 hrs ago. I'm doing ok but I'm not braking any records.

As for the other 2 folders, I opened and 'explored' them and neither mention FS9 in the "read me section". They are both accessible meaning I can install them if I want to but I don't want to screw something up so I really need to understand why they are there. I presently have the 2.10 version of LuklaX installed as I said and the manual refers to vrs 2.0.

I need to reread the advertisement because I think I read something about another mission beyond the 2 missions you're speaking about. But I'm not sure if that's where I read it or if it was somewhere else.

How about it though, anyone know why and what the additional 2 downloads, (AS_Lukla_Mission and AS_lukla), in the install section of the store are all about?, (Please see my original question above).

The only other way I can find anymore about them is to install them but I have gotten myself in trouble doing things like that so I will wait a little longer to see if one of the Administrators may be able to tell me.

Thanks

Always a pleasure Fletcher. I thought I'd be courteous enough to reply via the Report button, in case you're wondering.

Okay no problem, but please only use the "Report Button" when you see spam or abuse on the forum, not used for notifying someone of a reply etc :)