Aerosoft Account

TheSimmer

Well, I didn't really know where to put this, and there is no Aerosoft Shop Account support forum, so I decided to put this here.

My first problem is that I can't see most of Aerosoft's site, including the Shop, due to a MySQL error that generates from the server. Here is the error: Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/aeroadm/domains/aerosoft-shop.com/www/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

No, I do not have any MySQL connectors installed, nor any MySQL servers/programs. I don't have Visual Studio installed. No XAMPP. I tried logging in through the European websites, French website, and German website, but they all stated the no account existed under the email I had provided. I searched my email for Aerosoft, and sure enough, and account did exist in the download shop. It had a copy of my Airbus X order. Is there a way to fix this strange error?

My second problem is that frankly, I'm not creating a new account on the shop, nor am I paying another $43 dollars to buy a new copy of something I already own. I have the order confirmation for the Airbus X, and I would like to have my account and my product back.

Hi, I just posted a similar problem under "General" because I couldn't find anywhere else to put it. I get the same message so I'm kind of relieved to see that because this would mean that they are likely experiencing a little trouble.

I'm sure that they probably already know and are working on it. I think it may even be possible that this problem may have an effect on their ability to answer us. But at this time it's really too soon to tell because it's only been a few minutes since you and I posted.

I too have purchased a product and I have no doubt that we'll be able to get back to our accounts soon. Just give them a little time, (I'm not saying that you aren't), and I'm sure we'll get there.

Hi, I just posted a similar problem under "General" because I couldn't find anywhere else to put it. I get the same message so I'm kind of relieved to see that because this would mean that they are likely experiencing a little trouble.

I'm sure that they probably already know and are working on it. I think it may even be possible that this problem may have an effect on their ability to answer us. But at this time it's really too soon to tell because it's only been a few minutes since you and I posted.

I too have purchased a product and I have no doubt that we'll be able to get back to our accounts soon. Just give them a little time, (I'm not saying that you aren't), and I'm sure we'll get there.

Well, it's certainly relieving to know someone else is having the same problems as I am. I think it may be a problem with their server, because the error relates to their database, but we'll see what it is.

Yes I think you may be right. The post I have in the Generl Forum under "Aerosoft Store Overload" has a number of people who are all having the same trouble as us. It'll work out soon, I'm sure.

Yes I think you may be right. The post I have in the Generl Forum under "Aerosoft Store Overload" has a number of people who are all having the same trouble as us. It'll work out soon, I'm sure.

It's fixed!