The Aerosoft Store Overload

wingclip

Hi, I'm sorry for posting this here but I honestly tried to find a location where I could post it and had to give up the search.

I just bought the Lukla X Scenery through your store and I downloaded 2 of the 3 sections, (AS_LuklaX and AS_LuklaX_Missions), and I started looking over some Forum topics shortly afterward. Then I decided that I should go ahead and download the 3rd section just incase I may need to install that too.

So I clicked on the store's link that is titled "Your account" (or something to that affect), which is listed on the bottom left of the Stores opening page. And that's when I got this message:

"Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/aeroadm/domains/aerosoft-shop.com/www/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!"

I have since tried getting into the store many different ways now and I always get that message. I have not tried shutting down the computer and restarting it but I suppose that will likely be my nest move.

Does anyonme know what I may have to do?

Thanks

Just wait a little, maybe the store is overloaded as you've said, or maybe Aerosoft is currently working on their systems and so the store it offline. I'm sure if you wait a little it'll be online soon again.

I got the same message too, just wanted to post here and seen you got it first. I suppose we got to wait. I already sent a mail to Aerosoft to let them know, got no answer yet. Hopefully it won´t take too long.

Well thank You for answering so quickly. In fact, I'm releived to see that I'm not the only one because aside from you, (itifonhom,: I like that ET), there are several other people that have posted topics with the same problem.

I have no doubt that Aerosoft is diligently working on it and I'll check back in a few hours.

Thaks Again

Yes, we now know the issue was around for a few hours and are discussing how to prevent this issue from happening again.

Normal service is resumed by now of course.

I had the same problem a few days ago. Now I'm downloading my copy of Airbus X again! Thanks!