Jetways attachment speed and order

vl1

Jetways as i think are approaching the aircraft too slow. but that's no big problem.

the bigger one is why not move two jetways simultaneously? especially the A380. the third jetway for the upper deck is the last to attach, and it very unrealistic for example for emirates, where first class passengers have to get out first.

is it some kind of aes limitation?

also, on pushback. many aircraft start pushback when the jetway is removed to some distance and not necessarily wait until the jetway is completely parked, closed, lights of and the operator gone to have coffee.

thank you

• Developer

Did you know how complex it is, to get all this stuff implemented within the FS engine?

I am happy to fond a technique to do it all that way it is, knowing that at same point it is not as real as I want to have it.

But, think about all the variations pooping up, when you try to controll multi jetways movements the same time regardless how the local situation is? A human Jetwaysdriver knows, how to move the jetway so, that he don't conflict and crash with the other one. But to implement a logic to handle all possible worldwide situation at position with two jetways, unpossible.

So, I have only the chance to move the jetways one by one, and take care that they move in the correct order.

I am happy to fond a technique to do it all that way it is, knowing that at same point it is not as real as I want to have it.

i don't even begin to imagine how much money you earned on it, so please don't!

i even dont want to think how much only I have spent already

how to move the jetway so, that he don't conflict and crash with the other one.

how in gods name these jetways may collide? the doors are in distance, so are the jetways, especially number 3!

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hey dude,

it's really sad to read comments like yours. People like you are the reason, why more and more developers are getting frustrated and decide to leave the simming business.

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about! 99.9% of the developers are doing this within their rare sparetime beside their real life jobs. Some are doing things for free, others get money for their work. And these "billion" of dollars might just cover their expenses but will never allow them to feed their wifes and children.

So next time think before writing or shut up! :angry2_s:

• Upvote 1

my dear mopperle shut up yourself. i say whatever i fancy as long as i am a paying customer.

and please do not tell me that aerosoft is the poorest business running company in fs business, based ONLY on enthusiasts.

it is the most payed, most product assorted company, with a very good income. its not a problem to guess.

if you are so clever, go freeware then, and there would be no questions asked.

and please dont put your long nose in conversations, you were not invited to. sometimes you can get hurt

vL1

When I first read this thread, I considered saying the same thing that Otto said. I, however, thought that it was possible your comment may have come across wrong since English is not your primary language. After reading your last comment, I now realize that you actually are a complete d-bag.

Regardless of how much money Oliver is making off of his Aerosoft endeavors, you have no right to barge in here and talk to him like that. If this simple issue is making you so incredibly angry, I suggest you take up something less stressful like knitting or scrapbooking.

• Upvote 1