Bornholm Island 2011_ FS9

bigmack

I'm getting some serious elevation issues at this airport. I had SC1 airport which included EKRN. I removed all the bgl files I thought was related the this airport, but I still got something bleeding the the new scenery. Is there someone from support who can help with the proper way to uninstall SC1 EKRN????

Bill M

I'm getting some serious elevation issues at this airport. I had SC1 airport which included EKRN. I removed all the bgl files I thought was related the this airport, but I still got something bleeding the the new scenery. Is there someone from support who can help with the proper way to uninstall SC1 EKRN????

Bill M

Can you please post an legible screenshot of the problem your seeing, also leave the co-ordinates showing so we know exactly where you are.

Also try disabling SC1 in the scenery library does the issue go, if so it means that theres a file/s still around in SC1 that needs removing.

I deactivated SC1 and that cleared the bleed thru issue. So what bgl files needs removing to make this new version to EKRN workable??? Not trying to sound rude, but nobody at aerosoft tested this new airport with the earlier versions, giving some clear instrutions on how to remove your earlier release.

Bill M

• 7 months later...