What is the best mega airport in fsx?

sebfsx

• Developer

There is no best "Mega Airport", because what is "best" for you: Size, Location, Gimmiks...

All more or less subjective and depents on the needs of the user, where he want's to fly and so on.

If we ignore the personal needs of the user I'd say always the newest one because it has the newest tecnologie, the best textures and the so.

• Developer

For me an enjoyable airport for me is a very large and quite modern airport also not in the middle of a country

Any suggestions

Three Option under this condition:

Barcelona X

littlebit older:

Amsterdam X

Lissabon X

Not defined as "Mega", but new, big and near to Water:

Anchorage X

Wat do u guys think of zurich

Zurich is also pretty good. I must even say that visually it is even better than Munich, though I prefer Munich because it's in my home country.

Munich is a good choice. Just to tell you: The chance that you'll see any Italian airports is not very high, because there's so much piracy in italy. Projects like Mega Airport Rome wouldn't most propably not even bring back the money Aerosoft invested in creating the scenery. So there wouldn't be any commercial use of this. Sad but true.