Bornholm Island 2011 X Duplicate Afcads??

bigmack

I have both of them and have no issues. Do you? With them both being in the scenery folder of the addon I don't believe there will be a conflict.

Chris

I just purchased the Bornholm Island 2011 X . In the scenery folder there are 2 afd files.

1. AFX_EKRN_X.bgl

2. EKRN_ADE_ADE>bgl

Is this normal for this airport??

Bill M

Hello,

i don´t know if its normal for this airport, but if i have both files in use, i had no correct ILS frequencies for EKRN. Also FlightsimCommander and Aivlasoft EFB shows doubled ILS frequencies and doubled Runways in the airport window and doubled ILS frequencies on the map. I set the EKRN_ADE_ADE.bgl to off and get the correct ILS frequencies and displays for FSC and Aivla EFB and the MS GPS or (as example) - the Garmin from the Flight 1 T182 . No issues so far with EKRN_ADE_ADE.bgl set to off. But it would be nice to hear from support about the problem.

Volker

Hello,

i don´t know if its normal for this airport, but if i have both files in use, i had no correct ILS frequencies for EKRN. Also FlightsimCommander and Aivlasoft EFB shows doubled ILS frequencies and doubled Runways in the airport window and doubled ILS frequencies on the map. I set the EKRN_ADE_ADE.bgl to off and get the correct ILS frequencies and displays for FSC and Aivla EFB and the MS GPS or (as example) - the Garmin from the Flight 1 T182 . No issues so far with EKRN_ADE_ADE.bgl set to off. But it would be nice to hear from support about the problem.

Volker

You sure you dont have any other 3rd party afcads possibly from AI Traffic programs.

You sure you dont have any other 3rd party afcads possibly from AI Traffic programs.

Hello Shaun,

Thanks for your fast response. I double checked my files manually and with Airport Scanner. There are no other files in my FSX corresponding to EKRN. I´ve never installed a ADD On for this part of the world in FSX. Also checked My Traffic. I´ve created 2 Screens from FSC 9 with ADE.bgl on and ADE.bgl off.

EKRN_ADE_ADE.bgl active

post-12679-0-67027500-1315215691_thumb.j

EKRN_ADE_ADE.bgl inactive

post-12679-0-77851400-1315215736_thumb.j

Thanks for help

Volker

So back to the original question...are there supposed to be 2 Airport files in the scenery folder??

Bill M

Hello Bill,

Disable the EKRN_ADE_ADE.bgl by changing the extension to BGx looking at it it looks very similar to the AFX one but with less exclusion zones, so it may have been started and then dismissed for the AFX one but left in the installer.