bugs

Royce

Yeah, when I use FSUIPC the thottle axis in FSX controls disappear, so FSUIPC is controlling the thottle, but when I assign the axis in FSX controls I dont know if FSUIPC still controlling the throttle, but it works with other airplanes, the prob its just with Airbus X, I uninstalled FSUIPC to see what happens but the same. Do you have any ideas?

You should try KAPTEJNLN solution. If not, Delete all asignment in FSUIPC. You might want to backup your FSUIPC4.ini first before doing that. After that, close FSX and restart your computer. After reboot, unplug your throttle and plug in your throttle. Then open FSX. Assign the throttle to FSX Default Controls (NOT FSUIPC) before flying or loading the plane. Close FSX properly (Dialog asking whether you want to exit FSX) with the X button so FSX will save the AXIS assignment. Then Start FSX again. Load AirbusX. You should be sucessful now. If no, show your standard.xml again.

BTW, system requirements of Airbus X:

Joystick with throttle (The systems expect the default FSX throttle axis to be used)

Regards,

Joshua Che.

To Aerosoft about the issue,

Why when creating the Aerosoft Launcher joystick config tool, did you not save the assignment to a config file and then when your AirbusX load, it reads the config file which will save all the trouble instead of reading it from FSX standard.xml?

To Aerosoft about the issue, Why when creating the Aerosoft Launcher joystick config tool, did you not save the assignment to a config file and then when your AirbusX load, it reads the config file which will save all the trouble instead of reading it from FSX standard.xml?

Let me put it to the man himself.

?? disappear in the default FSX controls when FSUIPC is instaled sounds wired. but of cause if it was set both places for throttle i mean in FSX and FSUIPC its not a good thing at all.

Did you try my post,from Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:54 PM: http://forum.aerosof...pt/page__st__80

and use the file for only 1 throttle leaver to control the engines.

Hey, thanks... but i didnt understand where to put those commands... where is the Airbusx throttle lua?

ok first you have to go to the page i showed and find the post: Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:54 PM then get the zip file: throttles airbus X.zip

then unzip it. then you should only use the file inside the folder: 1 throttle leaver

Then copy: AirbusX_Thr1.lua and insert it to your Modules folder inside your FSX folder.

Then start FSX and follow the video.

ok first you have to go to the page i showed and find the post: Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:54 PM then get the zip file: throttles airbus X.zip

then unzip it. then you should only use the file inside the folder: 1 throttle leaver

Then copy: AirbusX_Thr1.lua and insert it to your Modules folder inside your FSX folder.

Then start FSX and follow the video.

OMYYYGOOOD!!!!!!! GOOOD FREEEAKING BLESS YOU MANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WORKEDD! !! thankss y'all! but the bad thing is that I cant set the reversers when i put Send to FSX as a normal axis... tell me that im wrong :)

well i use the saitek pro flight yoke, and whit the set up i set the default comand to a button as it is a button as reverse on this device so when idle pres the button and it would start reverse. if you wanted it to be a part of the axis i see the problem....

well i use the saitek pro flight yoke, and whit the set up i set the default comand to a button as it is a button as reverse on this device so when idle pres the button and it would start reverse. if you wanted it to be a part of the axis i see the problem....

yeah... well thanks maan! so how do I configure the button?

Well it work by using the default setting but i would say its best to set it up in FSUIPC so the things run throu there, as mixing things isent that good. So i attached a picture of how to set it up in FSUIPC